Jordan - BB 11

CeCiMom

A girl like her didn't need implants. I'll never understand it. Never. Nothing any woman can ever tell me will ever make me understand except under two circumstances.

Number 1, if your boobies are too big I can see getting a reduction.

Number 2, if your boobies are so tiny and don't fit your frame I'm all for implants.

For any other reason, I just don't get it and were I single I would genuinely be put off dating someone if they had silly implants, especially like Laura's. The girl is nuts. I would sincerely question the judgment of anyone who tells Laura her boobs look anything but disturbing.

By the way, I blame you men...yes, my fellow men, for some women feeling they need gigantic bazooms. Boobies are there for children to suckle on, not drooling men to oogle.

I'm a leg and face man myself. Who cares about boobs.

How do you know if Jordan was not flat before her implants ? They could have been flat as a pancake for all you know ;)

Hers look good :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jordan has said she wants to be a "Girl Nextdoor" and you don't get there with small or average boobs. I also wonder if that is why she has that cute, sweet but dumb girl persona. There have been times when she has been talking game and didn't sound dumb at all. I think she probably is just as nice as she seems but maybe is acting a lot dumber than she is.

I heard Jordan tell Ronnie you gotta act dumb...

I think its an act to make herself seem harmless, however time will tell.

Her natural mannerisms make her look cute but show she is kinda ditzy and not the sharpest knife in the drawer. IMO no way could she pull that off with an acting job:)

wont surprise me if she makes final four

who would waste an eviction on jordan? :lol:

too dumb to evict

has jeff / ronnie willing to protect her

has laura making herself a big target

The best thing about her is that she doesn't back down. The bullies tried to threaten her, even Kevin tried to threaten her and she didn't cave. I really like her for that.

Oh and speaking of bullies. Jeff says that word quite clearly. He doesn't have an accent. :glare:

The best thing about her is that she doesn't back down. The bullies tried to threaten her, even Kevin tried to threaten her and she didn't cave. I really like her for that.

Oh and speaking of bullies. Jeff says that word quite clearly. He doesn't have an accent. :glare:

Of course he doesn't have an accent. Last nite Nat the Knat told Jeff pool was pronounced pull. I'm like what?

Living the first half of my life in Chicago burbs I love the accent that I lost to now living in Ca.

My brothers have lived there all their lives and have a strong Chicago accent.

Of course he doesn't have an accent. Last nite Nat the Knat told Jeff pool was pronounced pull. I'm like what?

Yeah, this is from the girl who kept saying that some HGs were "dispendable" after hearing someone else say expendable.

Archived