Lydia - BB 11

CeCiMom

Lydia was one of my early fav, but now I don't know. She is putting down a lot of the other HGs to Jesse for not being as fun as her and Jordan. Said bad things about Laura who is one of Jesse's allies.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a let down. She's everything I actually thought Laura would be. Turns out, they're complete opposites right now. I really don't like what I'm seeing from this chick. I think she's rude, obnoxious, childish, fake, and just way too annoying. It's like she has to have all the attention and yes, is trying WAYYY too hard. I can see all this immaturity being good for ratings and drama she's likely going to cause, but if I were there, I don't think I could handle it.

What a let down. She's everything I actually thought Laura would be. Turns out, they're complete opposites right now. I really don't like what I'm seeing from this chick. I think she's rude, obnoxious, childish, fake, and just way too annoying. It's like she has to have all the attention and yes, is trying WAYYY too hard. I can see all this immaturity being good for ratings and drama she's likely going to cause, but if I were there, I don't think I could handle it.

I felt the same way after watching BBAD.

From what I read of the feeds, she's a big backstabber. She's playing really hard and that's going to come around and bite her. It's a little similar to what Brian did last year, except without the cockiness and with more girliness. :lol:

Definitely agree.. on top of all that I heard her say last night that she liked Jessie and could see herself dating him... add desperate to the list of her flaws.. yuck

She is trying waaayyyy to hard. She needs to ease up on the ass kissing and trying to be cute. She seemed cool at first.

I agree. So far I'm a bit disappointed with her. She's definitely playing too hard right now...sucking up to Jessie especially is sickening. I guess she feels she has to play hard in order to stay in the game since she's nom'd...but that's not really good strategy early on in this game....memories of Brian last year. I think if she chilled out...Chima would be targeted because she is annoying. I feel Lydia will be the first evictee unless she wins pov...

lol i when i said libra folks said no

but reading the thread here folks have turned on her

on jokers its the opposite they love her

she was one of the most popular

OMG, guys. I just remembered that old Groucho Marx song "Lydia the Tattooed Lady"...I kid you not...

check this out...

I thought of this song the first time I saw her, LenRay. She is very young and that song is very old so I doubt she ever heard it before she first got tattooed. I'll bet she hates it

I had to sack in early last nite and didn't watch any of the feeds :(

I'm hoping what you all saw and heard was that she is desperate NOT to be the 1st HG to go out the door....

and is going about trying to stay in the WRONG way

I had high hopes for her :huh:

She was one of my favorites from the beginning, being so offbeat, I was naturally drawn to her offbeatedness... I hope she just peps up a bit and starts seeing the glass 1/2 full.

OMG! That grougho Marxx song was funny as all get out!!!! That is funny too as that is how she introduced herself as "Lydia the tattooed lady!"

dead woman walking

needed to really chill out and not be so straight forward

Too much ink, walks like a horse, thinks she can charm the guys (some of the girls too). And did I notice another one, her, with a missing tooth....hmmm. :animated_scratchchin:

I did notice last night on BBAD Lydia has some incredibly bad tattoos on her left upper arm. Looks like a glue-sniffing five year old put those on.

Well...I was really hoping to like her but she is moving way down on my list....though she is still above Chima. Lydia just needs to chill and not alienate everyone right off. She will have zero chance of surviving if she is trying to sleep with everyone and bad mouthing people.

I had her pegged as a personal favorite with Jeff...but her whiny kissing up to Jessie is leaving me cold...I know she thinks she is fighting for survival, BUT I believe Shima would be the one out if Lydia had taken the high road and just played the game

Archived