Casey - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from the Eminem wardrobe (less flyboy please!) Casey is becoming more likeable to me. Really earned a few points in my book last night when Braden let it slip that he knew the plan to BD him and Casey, to his credit, didn't deny it. He didn't admit it either but that's allowable. Where he really stood out was after that, Casey said he was enjoying hanging with some of his 'boys' and was referring to Jeff who was also there. Braden said "what about me?" and Casey said, "I don't know man, you're a hard man to figure out. I just don't know." At that moment I realized how upfront he's been playing and got over the g-thang persona he's got going on.

Sorry but the racist comment did it for me...cant like him....Swag or Swagger means you have style, finess Get your swag on! There is something about it him! He has that Swagger! His style, his essence means he is all that and you cant touch him.. Every male is using the Swag term now!

Sorry but the racist comment did it for me...cant like him....Swag or Swagger means you have style, finess Get your swag on! There is something about it him! He has that Swagger! His style, his essence means he is all that and you cant touch him.. Every male is using the Swag term now!

I agree, at first I did like him, but after that comment not so much...the same with Chima, her comment about dirty white people turned me off.

I think Casey has a definate plan, and a good one. Let the stupid's duke it out over he said she said, I'm cuter, no I am. He/she likes me better, blah blah blah. Casey is sittin' tight right now. At this point would like to see Casey and Jeff final.

I didn't know Casey made a racist comment too...shoot, I was just starting to like him.

I read about Chima's "dirty [white] people" innuendo, saw Braden's "beaner" comment to Kevin, heard Jeff and Russell toss around the word "faggot" (or something along that line) at each other during their fight, and didn't Jordan make a comment about something be "gay"......geesh.....that's 6 out of 13 so far with disparaging comments.

It's crazy in this day and age to act and feel like that...they should all know better. I'm kind of disgusted with the whole lot of them right now...but I will say, I generally tend to judge people for their actions and not necessarily their words...so I'll reserve my opinions of these folks for the time being...

:no:

I wondering could this be a twist...Think about it...Dr. Phil did a house like this..everyone from different racial ethnic backgrounds who do not like each other's culture (racist black vs racist white, gay vs anti-gay and geek vs, beauty). Put them in a house and see how well the get along and can they put there differents aside to get the job done and learn about each other's culture. While playing the game of BB!

I really don't think any of them are really racists but think they just have bad judgment in language. I think they throw these words out create a sting but not because they are truly racists.

I do think Chima is a snob and that is where her racist remarks came from.

Plus all of these people come from their own little insular worlds.

Unfortunately this is only Week One and we see this crap coming out. Imagine how things will get in a month or two. In previous BB's the racists stuff comes out much later.

Casey may be doing the right thing now...lay back and watch the ppl open up..at this point battle lines are being drawn in ppl's minds and I don't think Casey is even on their radar

I didn't know Casey made a racist comment too...shoot, I was just starting to like him.

I read about Chima's "dirty [white] people" innuendo, saw Braden's "beaner" comment to Kevin, heard Jeff and Russell toss around the word "faggot" (or something along that line) at each other during their fight, and didn't Jordan make a comment about something be "gay"......geesh.....that's 6 out of 13 so far with disparaging comments.

It's crazy in this day and age to act and feel like that...they should all know better. I'm kind of disgusted with the whole lot of them right now...but I will say, I generally tend to judge people for their actions and not necessarily their words...so I'll reserve my opinions of these folks for the time being...

:no:

I remember Kevin and Lydia discussing this in the house recently together. They were saying they didn't like people (Jeff & Jordan) using terms like those and I agree - they are quick to jumping to insults this year.

However, watching the Jeff v. Russell fight, I did notice that Jeff kept calling Russell the "f" word (don't like to say it myself) and Russell said something back about using proper words and if he wants to call him a bitch that's more appropriate than gay. Which I kind of liked, even if he's a jerk. It reminds me of all those commercials about not describing negative things as "gay" (one with Hilary Duff and one with Wanda Sykes).

But I didn't really know Braden used any racist terms, besides "beaner" which many of us and maybe even he doesn't even know what it is. But then again, that's def not an excuse to use it. And from what I read, Lydia called herself a whore and slut, not Braden! haha

yep...until yesterday...I had never heard the term "beaner"...I asked on a message board what it meant and half a dozen people filled me in saying it was a racial slur.

Braden called her a skank...and then she added the other insults to it...then proceeded to run around the house and tell everyone that Braden called her all those names.

I don't care what insulting names and swearing hg's use and sling at each other...but the racial slurs just are not cool at all.

I may get in trouble for this but in California as far as I can tell beaner is not a racial slur. It may not be acceptable to many people but the word is not used most of the time as a pejorative. Some people here use it as much as the word hillbilly or Pollock. I am just saying it is not in the same league as a racial slur.

I'm on the fence with Casey. He thinks because he's married to a Filipino woman he knows all minority women? So he think he has Chima pegged?He just kind of latched onto picking on her on Day 1. Something about that rubs me the wrong way. Could be because I'm in an interracial marriage, but I don't presume to know everything about white men.

Edited to add: I just read some other comments, and if Chima made any remarks, I don't condone those either. I just really don't have much tolerance for racial slurs of any kind.

OK I am just now starting to appreciate Casey. He really got on my nerves at first trying to act all cool. I think he is playing pretty good and a funny guy. I like his DR sessions.

Archived