Kevin - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This poor schmuck must feel like he's dog-paddling in the middle of the ocean...gay-dar is completely on the fritz and his alliances so far have been a car wreck...what happened to the gregarious out-spoken poodle that came into the house??

That is a stereotype! Not all gay men are fabulous!

Well...you are right except perhaps in this case... Kevin describes himself as fabulous in his CBS profile...so referring to it and expecting him to be fabulous is warranted.

He describes himself as ghetto, fabulous and inappropriate, and warns his fellow Houseguests that, although he doesn't have a temper, he can get bitchy.

That is a stereotype! Not all gay men are fabulous!

huh??????????

he was the one that called himself that :2thumbsup:

fyi

try again :food-smiley-005:

i see why i dont post as much this season point being ^

I started cheering for him when he called patholiar out... He is funny too...

and then in the hot tub when they were discussing having auditioned for previous seasons, Natalie said she "tried out last year" and Kevin exclaimed, "WHEN YOU WERE 17???" loved it...love him...get away from Lydia..he can go a long way...(used to love Lydia but kind of not liking her now )

really thought him and casey were on the same page as the votes

i guess not but still should be safe regardless for a week or two as the two sides battle it out

He realizes that half of the house doesn't care that he was attacked and called names. I imagine he will cry if Braden stays.

Kevin has no chance of winning the money with Jesse and Russell in the house.

Keeping Chima only strengthens that alliance and not good for Kevin.

He needs to think about the money more than his feelings right now.

i agree...kevin needs to find a buddy other than lydia, man up and play the game. i'm sick of these bb fans not knowing how to play the game! i.e. ronnie

while I think it is rude and crude to start with the name calling, I think it is nothing more than their defenses kicking in and I would not let the name callin get me down at all, I been called worse than that, oh yeah,lolol

He realizes that half of the house doesn't care that he was attacked and called names. I imagine he will cry if Braden stays.

Because he's like a ghost in the house. He's always just in the background. When they talk outside at night he just sits there and never says anything. No screen time because he never does anything. Plantlife is more interesting than Kevin. The guy is worthless. If Big Brother had to have a token gay guy on the show they could have picked a better one than Kevin.

Archived