Chima - BB 11

CeCiMom

I cant stand the fake fat lips dosent she know how horrible she looks?

Her kids will be full of all kinds of questions.

Take it that Chima and Laura dont like Lydia and Jordan.

Maybe becuase they have ture beauty?

I know a girl that has almost the exact same lips. I don't think they're fake but of course since they're so big her lipstick makes them really stand out.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found it on another site, http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/site/tv...gramme_2742.php

Three years later, in February of 1999, 22-year-old Chima Benson sleeps soundly in her sorority house when she wakes up to a masked man in her bedroom. The man brutally beats and rapes Chima, before fleeing into the night. At the hospital semen is collected. The sample is compared to the DNA from the 1996 murders at the Peartree apartment complex, and confirmed to be a match.

Name matchs, Age matchs, has to be the same Chima

Ok, I definitely saw that episode of Cold Case. What I remember is that the guy that had the girlfriend that got killed came home during the murder but the dead bolt was on so he couldn't get in so he went and sat in the car. Man, I can't believe that. She didn't look familiar to me at all when I first saw her in the cast picture but now that I think about it the girl from the sorority house did have big lips when they showed her talking to the Cold Case people. Wow.

Could explain why she's so hard on the girls wearing lingerie. Like an "if you dress like that..." mentality.

Yeah well instead of calling them ho's she should explain why it isn't a good idea, she doesn't have to tell them anything about her past, but calling them names isn't the right thing to do for sure...

Three years later, in February of 1999, 22-year-old Chima Benson sleeps soundly in her sorority house when she wakes up to a masked man in her bedroom. The man brutally beats and rapes Chima, before fleeing into the night. At the hospital semen is collected. The sample is compared to the DNA from the 1996 murders at the Peartree apartment complex, and confirmed to be a match.

WOW! That is all I can say..Well I am pulling for her... Hope she can survive!

Archived