Russell - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having jessie in probably bought him a few weeks if he plays his cards right . but could hurt him if jessie wins pov like cj. natalie around helps too.

He's definitely "the man" right now with Jordan holding his arm on one side, and Lydia on the other side who even has her leg hung over him. I have to say from the exchange I saw between he and Jessie earlier in the hot tub, it seems to me that Jessie may have met his match. I think Russell is far more confident and cool than Jessie is. It's like Jessie is trying to suck up to him because even he knows Russell's "the man". I think Jessie will do is best to suck up to Russell and stay on his good side because he knows that Russell is more likeable and tougher than he is.

R & J were having their little alpha male exchanges last night but I couldn't tell which one of them was checking themself out in the mirror the most. I thought they were crushin on each other as much as they crush on themselves. Uuuugh.

R & J were having their little alpha male exchanges last night but I couldn't tell which one of them was checking themself out in the mirror the most. I thought they were crushin on each other as much as they crush on themselves. Uuuugh.

I was coming in here to type this same thing. It was repulsive ... "uhh so what uhhh did you think of me when you first saw me?"

I think it's just a bond they share. They know first hand how much work goes into getting a body like that, so they're in awe and admiration for eachother. I wouldn't mind seeing some bro on bro action between them though. I just know it would never happen.

very surprised his thread hasnt broke 2 pages yet

I wouldn't mind seeing some bro on bro action between them though.

:eek:

eeekkk!

I'll pass...especially if Jessie is involved!

There's no room in the BB house for two muscleheads like these guys. Did you see the look he gave Jessie when he came through the door? There should be a topic..."Guess the number of times they look in the Mirror Contest"...I think it'll be a draw.

Jesse just proclaimed that Russell will not change noms out of respect for HOH...stupid Laura is being strung along by Jesse and Natalie...who plan to dump her ASAP

BTW Russell won POV comp

Archived