* Braden * - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was funny when he called Lydia a skank...boy the truth hurts.......Unfortunately he's a goner...

Last night Braden was so cool and laid back about being on the block. Actually it was Jesse's idea to put Braden up. Guess that BB gravevine is alive and well and scrambling all the facts as usual. And why should Lydia be upset? She saved her butt. Isn't that all she cares about?

I thought Braden was going to DOR for a second. This is sad for everyone. That's what racism will do tho.

It almost seems as if a few actors were thrown in with some regular people to start a BB race war. It's unreal how many racist remarks are being made this season. Some of these people seem pretty well-versed in BB history. You'd think they would know how the public reacts to everything that's said in there.

Thought I saw some sympathy for the devil there for a second. Was sorrow in Jesse's voice while repeating Brandon's story about being homeless? Could Brandon stay over Chima? (Stay tuned for As the BB House turns. ^_^ )

Wow, all the guys really seem to be bonding now. Fences mended I'd say, or on the mend.

What exactly did Braden say. I missed the fight and have only heard what the houseguests are saying about it.

Braden called Lydia nasty words and called Kevin a beaner.

I've called Lydia nasty words too!!! Not to be stupid, but what is a beaner?

I don't think he actually called Lydia skank, whore or slut. He called Kevin a beaner and she shouted "you can call me a skank or a slut but don't call him a beaner etc, etc" or something like that and then went in the house and told the others he called he those things.

He shouldnt have said it...True colors are coming out! The first week has just begun! Usually in BB games, the explosion doesnt happen until week 3 or 4! People are still trying to get to know each other! Everyone in this game has already shown their cards. No need to hide everything because everything is out there!

Archived