* Braden * - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they first announces the hgs and i seen his interview i had post in here that he was going to get BD wow was i right lol i feel sorry for the guy he seem cool and i kind of likeing him know bast on to nite show he was funny as hell LOL i thought him and russ would be in and alli to boy was i worng there lol i also said in russ thread that he was going to get BD tooo so hope that come true i'll be 2-0 but for now i'm 1-0 lol

There is a very interesting film clip featuring all there is to see about Braden on realitybbq...bb11 nude photos..russell is in there too...Braden puts Russell to shame...now I know why Russell and "tooth pick" Jesse want Braden gone...

Do they REALLY have the votes to evict Braden?

I mean, his two clique mates will vote for him to stay (unless they are insane). Jeff will vote for him to stay. If the three outcasts vote for him to stay that's 6 votes and he stays. Why would the outcasts vote with the athletes? Do they not understand that if they don't keep allies in the game like Braden who will go against the athletes that they'll all get picked off one by one?

If Braden goes because the outcasts vote to evict him this is just setting up to be yet another year full of absolute morons.

On top of all that, wouldn't Jordan be REALLY pissed at Lydia if she voted to evict Braden? I thought they were "best friends".

Lydia has done a complete 180 in the last couple of days. Because the athletes, minus jeff, took her off the block, she's now loyal to them. Lydia is mad at Jordan for crying when Braden was put on the block. (Jordan didn't cry when Lydia was put up...boohoo.)

I mean, his two clique mates will vote for him to stay (unless they are insane). Jeff will vote for him to stay. If the three outcasts vote for him to stay that's 6 votes and he stays. Why would the outcasts vote with the athletes? Do they not understand that if they don't keep allies in the game like Braden who will go against the athletes that they'll all get picked off one by one?

If Braden goes because the outcasts vote to evict him this is just setting up to be yet another year full of absolute morons.

On top of all that, wouldn't Jordan be REALLY pissed at Lydia if she voted to evict Braden? I thought they were "best friends".

While I agree with your logic I don't see it happening based on what if seen this could be a landslide much like Brian last time. They are going to be lacking a physical player once he's gone they'll only have Jeff left and he's an athlete so that's not a huge help in that regard. The athletes are being smart by teaming up with the supposedly smart people ... book smart sure but not game smart!

Lydia has thrown both Jeff and Jordan to the wolves a few times now I'd say she has ditched the people that truly wanted to be friends with her for the ones that want to use her for their own personal gain that's why they removed her from the block.

I enjoy Brayden I think he's a pretty funny surfer dude lol ... Do I like his chances? ... Right now no I don't lol

If Lydia votes to evict Braden all I'm saying is she will quickly move up to my least favorite houseguests ever. That's a Bush league move.

It can't possibly be a sweep though. Laura, Jordan and Jeff will at least vote for Braden to stay. It would be truly hilarious if Laura voted to evict her own teammate and the best physical competitor on her team.

If the pinheads keep winning comps and steam rolling the house I'll do the same thing I did on Dick's season, turn it off.

Laura has been with the jocks saying her team doesn't like her and that she would vote out Braden.

Yeah, that's wild that she would vote out one of her own clique-mates, which could keep her safe if he won hoh, to appease the jocks.

If Lydia votes to evict Braden all I'm saying is she will quickly move up to my least favorite houseguests ever. That's a Bush league move.

It can't possibly be a sweep though. Laura, Jordan and Jeff will at least vote for Braden to stay. It would be truly hilarious if Laura voted to evict her own teammate and the best physical competitor on her team.

If the pinheads keep winning comps and steam rolling the house I'll do the same thing I did on Dick's season, turn it off.

Laura is with the jocks right now and unless the numbers start to change she won't wanna go against the house. Lydia has a thing for Jessie I think right from the start they were laying in the hammock talking about 3am BBTish ... It's was not fun to watch so I turned it to Jeff & Jordan ... watching Jordan Poot! was more entertaining then those 2 lol ... Boy Lydia's popularity must be taking a hit I know I am not a fan at all anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if the vote was 8-2 and Brayden was evicted though which sucks! ...

I mean, his two clique mates will vote for him to stay (unless they are insane).

Laura IS insane ....she is not going to be voting to save her clique mate...she has pledged allegiance to the athletes.

as it stands right now (and we all know things often change in this house)...Jeff and Jordan are probably the only 2 for sure votes to save Braden. Casey and Kevin maybe would...but then again could just as easily vote with the house...the rest seem pretty sure they will vote as athletes want them to and save Chima.

Will the next few days give some hope of an upset to the jocks plans? I hope so. Braden seems like he might actually bring some fun in the house. So far, these people are the most boring season ever. I am hoping that the "Curse of the BBPawn" remains in effect and Chima walks out the door.

the votes to keep chima is there

regardless of team or not if the votes are there everyone outside of jeff and jordan would be idiots to vote for braden when chima already has 5 votes needed to at best force a tiebreaker that jessie decides who goes

ronnie , michelle, kevin, russell. natalie solid locks for chima

I just think its so strange.. I didn't think I was going to like Braden just by reading his bio seeing a bit of interview from him.. and I thought I was going to LOVE Lydia.. haahahha boy did I have those two in the wrong places.. Hate her and really enjoy him.

What did I miss.. Who's idea was it to put up Braden and why? I have a feeling Russell had something to do with it?

The irony is if these idiots used their brains come eviction night they'd realize they all have some kind of alliance with the jocks. I mean, if the vote IS 8 - 2 they MUST realize the reason they'd vote with the jocks is because those voters were promised safety...and they can't ALL be safe.

I just don't get it. Why is it year after year so many house guests are so incredibly stupid? Why can't they get some game players in this damn game and stop putting people in who are going to do nothing but be followers. That's why I like Jeff so much (and Braden). They refuse to be followers and bow down to the people who think they run the house.

It would seem to me the ONLY chance of getting a jock out in the new few weeks is if Jordan wins an HoH.

so braden went there today smh

Archived