Jeff - BB 11

CeCiMom

The only thing I didn't like about Jeff during the fight was when he made the comment to Russell about hanging out with gay people and implying that he was now someone's b*tch. I hate ignorance all around. Even if it comes from someone who was unjustly shnit on.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just adding to the list of those who like Jeff. ...just wish he'd calm down a bit so he can stay in longer instead of making himself so much of a target.

He's still my front runner even with his "I won't back down" 'tude....if you say what you feel with no sugar-coating, no noe can come back you later to build a case to a jury

one

I dont know, I see that Jeff started this by alienated himself from his team! By hanging with the Populars, it look like he was aligning himself with them and he didnt even come up stairs with his group after the veto comp. He place the target on his back! He has been throwing challenges since first HOH! He was the first to drop! In futher reference..If you are team up with a group, dont turn your back on them. Jessie tried to talk game with him but he didnt have time to talk. His tuna was important...In other words, Jeff didnt want to get his hands dirty. Let them be the targets and Next week, if another team wins, they wont look at Jeff because Jeff wasnt part of any of the Althetes decisions... This was a good strategy, but it was too obvious and he got called out on it..

I have him and Chima on my CBS fantasy team this week. They'd both better stick around for a while (Chima better at least make it through this week, lol).

^^^^ Not the way it went down at all. That is Lydia and the Roids version

That's what I was gonna say. That is how they explained it on tonight's show - which doesn't mean it's true.

He admitted in the Diary Room he can't spell - so i doubt he threw that competition.

He just seems to me that he knows little to nothing about BB, which is good, imo, cuz it's keeping him real. I don't think he knew he was supposed to hang constantly with his clique in order to be included in the decision of who to put on the block. I think he saw it as he voiced his opinion that he was friends with Lydia and Jordan, so in his mind he thought he made it clear that he didn't want one of them going up. He should have been talked to and informed of why they decided to put up his friend for the benefit of the team. They didn't do that and Jeff didn't know to question them. jmho.

Seems there's alot of gamers really playing hard this year. They know the game.

(for the record, I'm biased because I'm totally in love with this guy. :D )

My take is two fold, he didn't make much effort toward them, because they definetly didn't seek him out either. From watching feeds, reading LFU and the boards, only once did anyone ask Jeff who he thought Jesse should put up and that was Jesse asking him in SR first night and Jeff said he wasn't sure yet if Lydia was a good idea! Russell put Lydias name out first, Natalie jealous already of her attentions to Jesse totally agreed and it went no further than between those three!! Jeff is right in feeling alienated!

Archived