Ronnie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is becoming the next brian

he does have alliances all over the place

Oh man say it ain't so,I am still rooting for Ronnie but he needs to take it down a notch,playing to hard that fast can't be good and playing both sides just gets you in trouble.

Natalie and Ronnie are using the Brian Method. Playing too hard and wondering on week 2 and 3 why both of them got evicted. Natalie is even worse, she thinks she's got it all figured out and there's not even two solid halves in the house yet. I think she has a false sense of power because her lameass lie about her age was gobbled up. Now she thinks she's a master manipulator.

This sweet, adorable guy surprised me yesterday! LOL. I didn't expect him to come out playing soooo hard. He's gonna get busted and evicted fast. Oh, Ronnie, you doofus--you're such a geeky gamer. I really have no idea who Ronnie is loyal to in this eviction. Anyone else?

All in all, I was happily surprised by nearly everyone's gaming yesterday. It's not going to be a boring season!

The problem is he's telling them what they want to hear. Both sides think his vote lies with them (Only Chima seems skeptical). He might not get caught in that lie if Braeden is backdoored but I'm sure something else will trip him up down the road.

Archived