Ronnie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sooo pissed he dropped when he did. I still like him though. I was afraid he'd be the type of geek to get a man-crush on a jock or popular guy and get used...but not so much, now.

i think a nerd will go up on the block

just which one

Does he have any people skills? I don't think he has much common sense. His group will do well in mental challenges...some of the other groups won't be so hot re: mental comps...

Will these groups be reforming as as numbers dwindle?

lol, I thought it was really cute! I loved seeing how much he loved the game and how excited he was to be there. He giggled and screamed like a little school girl. I loved it!!! I want him to win, at this point, i really do. He's so cute and excited to be there. He seems likeable enough. Then there was that shot of him on feeds standing their with his Trailor Park Boys looking hat, glasses, and big gut which just made me laugh and say, "oh my!"

He's one of my top favs right now.

I think he's adorable. He's seems so innocent. Plus I think he's from near where I live. I heard him mention Huntington, WV, and that's about 15 minutes from me. I'm right on the border of KY/WV/OH. I noticed him wearing an 'ohio' hat last night too. Where does it tell where they're from?

social skills wasnt bad

he was playing pool and dancing in the hot tub

could go awhile

I like him. His excitement at being there was so annoyingly cute!!! In my profession I have worked with a few guys who are so much like Ronnie that I can't help but like him. The guys I worked with eventually grew on me and I have formed great relationships with them. I hope this guy sticks around.

I'm waiting to see how his mental game is. Last night Lydia was crying on his shoulder and telling him how Chima makes mean comments about Ronnie to his face. Lydia says even though Chima tries to say it jokingly, its just mean and that she (Lydia) is not mean.

Ronnie seemed to be leaning her way (protect the poor crying girl?). We'll see if he falls for it and votes against his own teammate.

I like him as well and I found his antics endearing. although I can see how it may annoy some.ahh.. well but I think he's cool.And hey he's a fellow gamer so I am rooting for him.:) and he reminds me of a couple of my friends so I hope he'll be there awhile.

He's ok in my book, not a fav (yet) but could tell last night that not having that joystick in his hands was getting to him as he tossed and spun a towel/pot holder thingy around and around last night....

Archived