Michele - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her! Maybe I'm a little biased cuz I'm a super smart scientist too, but whatever. I really hope she stays under the radar for awhile, and let's the other jerks fight at first. I'm thinking her sticking with Ronnie and Jeff would make a fricken awesome alliance.

Holy crap... I just looked up Michelle on Pubmed, a database that you can search for scientific papers... turns out she went to graduate school at the same school I did, she apparently started the year after I did. Obviously she's in Neuroscience, but I was in Micro, so I never knew her... but holy crap that's awesome.

I'm a big science geek, so maybe I'm biased, but I really like her. I am worried about her ability to survive and put up with all of them. Listening to Braden 24-7 may make me crazy, and I'm no PhD, so I'd have to assume it make her wanna scream.

I like her too. Her breast don't intimidate me, she doesn't take the twins out for a walk 24/7, she has really good skin and seems like a fun person who is doing a great job of riding under radar.

I like her. I think she's really nervous about being on camera 24/7 and she really doesn't know how to interact with some of the less intellectually challenging individuals. I hope she aligns herself with Jeff/Kevin. She's got a wild side to her that, if it breaks out, is going to be post worthy. Ha ha.

More Michelle on feeds is necessary to figure out her game play though.

I would like to see her make a secret alliance - hope she just floats along for awhile until she sees how the wind is blowing.

She's hoping for a "secret alliance" with Jeff! She follows him around like he has chocolate in his pockets...I guess BB beats talking to lab rats all day..

Archived