Michele - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think a nerd will go up on the block

just which one

I REALLY would love to see Michelle go far. I hate when they come in the house being deceitful about who they truly are tho. They always ending telling their stupid secret to someone and putting a target on themself.

Let's hope it's Chima that goes on the block.

I still like Michele - and my husband says she is his favorite right now too (and he's not a fan, just watches because I watch). He also said he though she was the most attractive of the girls - but he's not into the high maintenance show off girls!

Yep, very smart and believable! She's cute and sweet enough that you'll believe anything she tells you. She just doesn't seem threatening or like a girl who would lie. She comes off as someone who will believe anything you tell her just to fit in, meanwhile she's the one scheming. I really like her. Along with Ronnie and Kevin, she's in my top favs. I'd love to see her and Ronnie in the F2.

i dont think she has the bb mean streak that you need to get to the end

the jury is still out on that

I like her...she seems so sweet and I really hope she is able to get far in the game. Jeff, Kevin and Michele are my top 3 so far.

I like the way she is playing, glad she said lab tech (not a real lie) and down played her "brain" and what I watch on feeds last night she is fitting in without overplaying...hope she last long

In Michele's case...I think her lie about her Phd is a good idea. Saying she's a lab tech...she can still talk about her work and stuff...just leaving out the doctor part. She seems a bit mousy and dull though...which may allow her to slide under the radar for quite awhile....err...float.

I'm hoping she's got a bit of a wild side to her.

Archived