Who has/ will have Live Feeds?

King123

Live Feeds  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who has, or will get the feeds this season?

• Wont get Live Feeds
    • Will/Do have Live Feeds

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the exact same fish in my tank... Only thing is they can't be put in with any other kind that isn't fresh water from Africa... They will kill them... Or at least the little I saw of them, it looked like they were convict cichlids

Yana.. You know so much random stuff..:)

:blush: Stop it 123, you are trying to perpetuate that rumor that I'm a know it all haha :)...

I ordered the feeds today for the first time but they don't seem to be working for me. I'm getting none of the things you guys say you are seeing.

Do you have your realplayer open and on the Big Brother tab and on the live feed tab on that page, cause they are on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second year with the feeds. But being an East Coast Girl makes it hard. These people sleep till the afternoon here & are up in the middle of the night. At least this year I have a newborn so I am up all night anyway. Still makes it hard to live in the "normal" world.

King123 can you help me again about the feeds. How do I make them bigger?

Thanks in advance.

joy

i havent been watching much. waiting till after the veto before i really tune back in

i havent been watching much. waiting till after the veto before i really tune back in

When is the veto - do we know yet?

i think today or saturday

ya i got the feeds... signed up through mortys for the 29.95... remember they have it auto recur so you should call and cancel in a few days... ya still get the 3 months but ya dont have to worry about being billed again

ANYWAYS so far i think they are pretty decent... although i dont like jesse at all. its always good to get onboard with the feeds early

about to turn on the feeds

King123 can you help me again about the feeds. How do I make them bigger?

Thanks in advance.

joy

Sorry it took so long to reply..

When you are watching the video, go to the top part of the vdieo screen and it will say 1x, 2x, or full screen.. click on which one you want..

10-1.jpg

Sorry it took so long to reply..

When you are watching the video, go to the top part of the vdieo screen and it will say 1x, 2x, or full screen.. click on which one you want..

10-1.jpg

Thank you so very much!

Joy

Archived