Who has/ will have Live Feeds?

King123

Live Feeds  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who has, or will get the feeds this season?

• Wont get Live Feeds
    • Will/Do have Live Feeds

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got my feeds (Thanks Morty!) :D

Since I already sit on my bum too much doing homework and studying I decided to make an assignment for class based off of the whole BB show. The paper is supposed to be on Americans and how the media can portray them. Everyone is being unoriginal and doing stuff about MJ and FF (rip) but I chose this because it's a way to feel like I am "studying" AND watching my favorite show, haha! I will do something like what will be shown/edited on "reality tv" according to CBS and what I will find from watching the feeds. Ahh suddenly the summer classes don't seem so horrible anymore! :)

I will be doing live feed updates when I can!

See you all around the site

:animated_wave:

I had the live feeds before I found Morty's site, but BB is just not BB without the message boards here... I'm so ready, and if I can keep up I'll be happy to update some.

if i get monthly plan for two months , would september 9 be consider two months

I'm not sure UVP... I know I did it monthly once, and had to pay for three month's to get the last 3 weeks of feeds...

thanks for the reply. i am pissed i would have got $30 deal but i lost internet connection from monday night to thursday morning

Sorry to hear that UVP... I'm not sure you will have to pay for three month's, but it's sort of stand for reason that if you could get the feeds monthly and only have to wind up paying $ 20.00 for them, then everyone would do that LOL...

Also if you didn't get in early on the feeds the monthly charge is $ 15.99 I think, and for the 3 month's it's $ 39.99, so that still would be $ 32.00 for two month's...

I remember season 1 when the feeds were free...

I do too... I also remember that my internet sucked so bad I could hardly watch them LOL...

The free feeds were nice, but back then I had dial-up which made the feeds almost impossible to watch.

I was going to try to rely just on the CBS shows and BBAD, but I caved today and ordered the feeds. Really wish I would have done it sooner at the discounted price, but I'm glad I did it anyway. I'm super psyched for tonight! :animated_bouncy:

well i finish signing up so i have feeds too :animated_bouncy:

I knew you would change your heart uvp.

yeah i hate when i get ask do you have the feeds when i give comments lol

Archived