Dade

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not going to watch any of his post bb hg interviews

his preseason interviews sucked

so not worth me wasting my time

:hug:

Awwwww, SueZ and UVP :inlove: (How Cute)

Don't knock it Reaper, I've seen a pic of UVP....trust me as much as the women love Jeff, theyd be falling all over UVP!! There are other ladies that know what I mean, right???

hubba hubba bubba!!

I couldve used one just now when Ronnie said "They knew I was the smartest person in the house"

no way that was laura :cartoon_tinkerbell:

I also hate how Ronnie says Michele is the worst person he has ever met because she "does not have loyalty to anyone"

What an idiot! Ronnie, dont tell me when it got down to the final 5, you would sacrifice yourself to let Jessie win>????

IDIOT>

OMG IM GONNA THROW UP

i never understood his michelle hate

he threw her under the bus so many times

tried to blame deciding vote to force a tie on her

i was against michelle voting out chima since they were on same team

i thought it was a dumb move at the time

but michelle voting out ronnie was totally right move

Don't knock it Reaper, I've seen a pic of UVP....trust me as much as the women love Jeff, theyd be falling all over UVP!! There are other ladies that know what I mean, right???

hubba hubba bubba!!

Ok, uvp, time to post a pic of yourself. I've got to say, my curiosity is peeked.

ezj0nk.jpg

^^^"Ok, uvp, time to post a pic of yourself. I've got to say, my curiosity is peeked."

i am much smaller now i havent been in the gym for a year .

i dont have the money for membership so i been like a lazy bum at home getting fat

uvp, you might know the answer to something I was wondering about. Jessie hasn't really been working out much so will he lose muscle quickly or does he just look different because he doesn't have the definition that he had coming from the outside where he was working out a lot more.

i dont think he will lose his muscle quickly. if you have been working out for many years and stop working out you will be able to hold on to your muscle to a degree if your diet is ok but slowly without repetition it will go away etc.... jessie probably is losing his definition because he hasnt been able to do his normal cardio session while he is in the house. its the cardio and diet that really gives you that definition. he has more then me because i rarely focus on cardio

Thanks for the info, uvp. And you are looking good!

But, like I said before, Your head atleast fits your body, lol... Why is Jessie's head so friggin small?

Probably so his tiny brain doesn't get hurt rattling around in a normal size skull.

Archived