Ross Mathews--The Insider

Dade

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ross interview arent good to me. he did most of the talking. i prefer diane to his. his interview are too rushed

i learned nothing about the hg that i didnt know before

they come out tomorrow

she messed up saying today but later posted tomorrow we should get them

Thanks for the link!

1st impressions:

Ronnie- He seems like a nice guy but whoa-he seriously needs to lose that runway of a part in his hair. Scary stuff.

Braden- LOL, this guy is SO Kronk! Well, at least he likes pizza, right? I'm hoping he is in the have-nots group for the duration of the show.

Jeff- I didn't think I could like this guy any better after seeing his photo but, WOW, is this guy likeable or what?! Hot and likeable-I think I've become a solid Jeff fan.

Kevin-Two words: LOVE HIM. This guy will definitely have an attitude. Oh how I hope his group of 3 includes Braden and Russell. How funny would that be? And I think Ross was smitten too.

Russell- Okay, I thought the very shiny bald (yet nubby) head was bad enough, but then he had to wear that looowww v-neck shirt. BLEH. He and Braden might make quite a pair.

i am reading jen from bb8 interviews here about bb11 hg

http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-photos/big-brother-11/

i always like reading hers because she is either dead wrong on them or correct about how they will do at the game

eg. dan

Thanks for the link uvp. On my way to read them... I like her thoughts about the house guests too.

As far as Ross's interviews... They SUCKED man. Which sucks for me 'cause I love Ross.

Hrmmm.... I'm watching the videos now. Ross is one annoying dude. I want to punch him in the face. I can't believe I'm actually sitting through, watching all of these, but ya... already, I like Jeff more than I did just from reading about him.

omg

Jordan

Jen's Take: Jordan has to be the sweetest person of the season, at least from her first impression. She was one of the "Big Brother" recruits, which means that she had never seen an episode prior to a ... moremonth ago. She says that not having access to the world won't be that big of a deal considering that she doesn't have Internet access or a computer. Jordan is really excited to move into the house so she can have her own bed, as she currently shares with her mom. I'm hoping she makes it at least to the jury house so she can have the full experience, and so she can win some money to bring home. That said, I think the only chance she has of getting anywhere in this game is if others notice her sweetness and use her to further their own goals. People will see that she is not a threat.

No computer? No internet? Never seen BB? Sleeps in same bed with mom? Is this for real? If so, my initial opinion of her has completely changed!

What exactly was the point of the Ross interviews - either he really sucks that bad at interviews or they edited out any good information. I didn't see anything new on the guys! I'm off to read Jen's comments now, although I'm not taking much stock in those either since I think she's just as bad as Ross . . .

Oh my gosh...I know I had seen him somewhere LOL.

diane interviews arent up yet but

http://cbs2.com/bigbrother

so this guy is the new gretchen? ARG I cannot stand his voice for more than a minute. I have nothing against gay people but hes just a little too annoying to watch. Bring back housecalls. (the evicted houseguests will go on his show after evicted.

Archived