Mystery Houseguest

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its been reported that before the cast was revealed all the html codes said Brian, so no one is sure if they were just place holders or if it is actually to be Brian, others say that the 3 question marks under the mystery guest means 3 former HG's will compete for the spot to return, others say that Jessica (BB8), Sheila (BB9) and Brian (BB10) are the 3..you have 8,9,10 and now BB11..who knows

Yeah its Brian. Right click the offical CBS BB page. Click "Find Source" then click ctrl + F and type in Brian. It says the encoding above that shows its Brian!

OMG it worked for me. I hope this means he'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Stepped out of the corner and I'm not lost anymore ..lol

BTW it worked for me too.. makes me feel better I tried Shelia's name and it said not found.. Phew!

The Mystery Houseguest will be part of the new twist opening night. If they do end up with three instead of 1 where are they going to sleep? There aren't enough beds to go around.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.....

Allison explained that the viewers will be able to help guess who the mystery hg is. I'm thinking maybe they'll have Brian, Sheila and one other former hg and either we'll get to vote, the new hgs will get to vote, or BB already has one picked.

Archived