Mystery Houseguest

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The CBS.com leak gave it away its Brian. So theirs no way im beliving any "rumors".

Steven threw out the extra names as he gave it away early so by him throwin more stuff out their, it made it covered up the face hes very good friends with Brian.

What CBS press leak??? The only thing I have heard about is that it's someone from BB 10, it's a male, and it's some Greg Ferguson (sp) will reconize... With that information it could be Brian, or Jesse... To be honest, I hope it is Brian, but my gut says it's Jesse... It has nothing to do with anything Steven put out there, and nothinig with anything Michelle put out there either, just a hunch...

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

How can you say Brians potentialy the best player next to Will. I dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I can't stand Jessie either

Where is this information? I haven't seen it LOL... I have been reading everything, so how did I miss this haha...

Erin.. I disagree about Will being the best player ever..

He just had stuff fall his way in his season.. He wouldnt have last nearly as long in BB6.. In bb6, everybody was trying to win every week, or they were going to be put up on the block, so everybody wanted to win.... In BB2, it was a completly differnt game...

So I think Every winner is great in their own way..

Brian had a lot of promise, from what little we saw.

But promise isn't everything.

As much as it hurts me to say it, he may have been another Kaysar - where he looks like he has a total grasp of the game and has many different strategies and is not bad at reading people, but he ends up making moves that are wrong or just too early, and it just doesn't play out his way. (I love you, Kaysar! :heart2:)

Hopefully, if it really is Brian in there, the other houseguests won't vote him out in the first few weeks just because he was already on last year. But I think that is a very real possibility if he has no special immunity and is just another regular player.

Hopefully, if it really is Brian in there, the other houseguests won't vote him out in the first few weeks just because he was already on last year. But I think that is a very real possibility if he has no special immunity and is just another regular player.

See I would try to vote him out.. i would say he already had a chance, and that would be easy way to have a person out of the house, moving you a week further into the game without making enimies...

But Its like Steph. and Bobby John on Survivor.. they kept them around longer then I ever would.

If this 13th house guest actually plays the game it will give one team an unfair advantage right off the bat. They have four players, everybody else has three. Not a good idea. Adding anybody as the 13th player of the game once the hg have been in there for awhile is not going to bode very well for number thirteen, if ya get my drift.

Also, how will they determine which clique ends up with this hamster? Whoever wins HOH also wins another body for their team? lol

This is nuts. :animated_rotfl:

PJ Who know's what runs through TPTB's heads sometimes... I mean really you have to just shake your head and wonder sometimes...

Archived