Mystery Houseguest

Steven make this comment on My Space today

Ok, Shocked because Angie vanished to LA and is out of communication, I am certain it has to do with BB..9 hours ago

I think they are throwing names out there just to play with us or throw us off track

That might be what is posted on his myspace, but I believe it was posted sometime yesterday, because he updated his facebook last night...

Steven Daigle will tell u why he is shocked.. Angie flew to LA 3 days ago and has been out of communication since and a friend told me she is watching her dog for "a while" 14 hours ago

I posted about this last night and we talked about it in chat... Angie is out in La watching a friends dog for a "while", which I think he is trying to make it sound like Sheila might be the person she's dog sitting for...

Here's my post... from last night...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SORRY :disappointed:

Don't be sorry Marty... You didn't know... I was just letting everyone know that he had updated his facebook to reflect something different... Stuff like this will happen... Nothing to be sorry about... You were only trying to get information out like a lot of people are doing right now, including myself... Heck look at how many times I've been wrong LOL...

I just read your post and I still read it as a spoiler that Angie is one of the Mystery HG's. :lol:

You know what??? Now that I re-read that it just might be something different... It could mean two things... It could mean she is watching a friends dog for a while, or it could mean that a friend is watching her dog for a while... I will say this though, TPTB are watching the past houseguests facebook and myspace pages, and have already scolded Michelle for having her status as rooting for jesse to win HoH or something along those words, it was deff something about her hoping he won the first HoH, so if this was something with a ring of truth, I think TPTB would already have said something to Steven...

Well I did happen to notice today that Evel was online for a while on Myspace... Not sure if he has someone running his site. I didn't think he did though.

I really think we will see Brian making an appearance. I feel even more strongly after seeing that HTML code on CBS.

Also very curious about Michelle's apparent status update about Jesse.

2 more days... Guess we will see then!! :D

When BB splits them up and they play on their own, then how does rotating a former HG figure in?

How does it seem fair to give a former HG a 2nd chance? They had their season and lost because they were outplayed. I can't see how people can be excited to see a returning HG being the 13th player this year. It has taken away all the attention of the new HG already.

I hope these rumors are completelty false come Thursday.

Well, if they are rotating Former HGs, wouldnt it stand to reason that the Former HG would only be in the house if "their" team is the winner and thereby making the FHG the HOH?

I am not sure if that sentence makes any sense to anyone but me, but I thought I would throw that out there into cyberspace...

Well I did happen to notice today that Evel was online for a while on Myspace... Not sure if he has someone running his site. I didn't think he did though.

I really think we will see Brian making an appearance. I feel even more strongly after seeing that HTML code on CBS.

Also very curious about Michelle's apparent status update about Jesse.

2 more days... Guess we will see then!! :D

I know without a doubt that ED and Janelle aren't in the house, and add Zack to that list too... I know that Chelsea will be doing a lunch thing on Thursday and Fridays... Well, I don't know that Chelsea will be hosting it every week, but anyway she will be on it Thursday, and ED is doing a talk show on Real that Janelle is involved in also, it's long and convoluted, so I won't get into what they are doing, and Zach posted on Real's facebook page that he had talked to ED about being on the show...

Like I said, I know for a fact that Janelle isn't going back in the house... I don't think Howie or CG are either, cause they have already had two chances each...

But as I mentioned in the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool, this is one HG JC cannot control.

Fuskie

Who notes doctors can do amazing things but when a newborn makes up its mind that it wants to come out, there is nothing stopping it...

Archived