Ronnie

he can go really far, he is already underestimated simply by the way he looks, he will probably get by week after week .. he could be dangerous in this game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see him flying under the radar but I can also see him annoying people if he talks too much. I think he will do well in the house - maybe getting away from the games and letting him interact with people will be good for him.

What does he do for a living if he plays World of Warcraft 6 to 10 hours a day? And his wife is ok with this? He looks like the kind of guy that is very trustworthy, so that definitely could work in his favor. If they know he's a big video game player though, they'll know that he could be a big threat and ultimately might not trust him and boot him early.

Uber dork, he's probably a head mage in an online fantasy game. I'd also bet cash money that he owns a set of dice with 8 or 10 sides.

The jocks will probably judge him by his looks and treat him like crap. The chiccas will like him though. He'll probably turn out to be the smartest one in the bunch.

What does he do for a living if he plays World of Warcraft 6 to 10 hours a day? And his wife is ok with this? He looks like the kind of guy that is very trustworthy, so that definitely could work in his favor. If they know he's a big video game player though, they'll know that he could be a big threat and ultimately might not trust him and boot him early.

I don't know anything about that game, but my son plays it, and he says that if you are really good you can make money off the game, and he says some people make really good money playing it too... I do know that I said you mean the money within the game that you buy stuff in the game with right, and he said no, I mean the stuff you can pay bills with, go to the movies with, even buy a house or car mom, I mean real money, nothing fake about it... He's 25, will be 26 next month, so I trust him, I just don't understand how it can be done...

I thought his profession was professional gamer, am I wrong... Well, I guess all I have to do is go to the first post in this thread LOL...

ETA: AAAHHH He's a student...

Archived