Lydia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like her, I dont know why, I hope that doesnt change.. there is something so trusting about her, like she'd have your back for life! I cant wait to see how she does in the game.

Lydia said on her Reality Wanted interview that she will miss Twitter that she is a Twitterer

anyone know her Twitter nickname I wants to follow her

Nitty thanks for posting article. ____ about her thoughts on the Potter Series

There are LOTS of Harry Potter fans here at Morty's.

I can see them adding her to their fav HG list .... if she isn't on there already.

lol... just read a book where the female main character was around youngsters a lot

(sometimes in the car) ... and instead of cursing or giving a dumb driver the finger...

she'd call them Slytherins ... the kids loved it.

I actually tried it and it does let you blow off some steam :P

I'm a huge Harry Potter geek... Now I'm not saying that all fans are geeks, just me... I have read everyone of the books at least 10 times, and I am just about to finish book 6, just in time to go to the midnight showing on Wednesday of next week... LOL... But I am going to have to wait to see if I like Lydia based on other things along with her being a Harry Potter fan...

So, who was Lydia Nanny for?

I see someone else posted this same question and the post was edited...is there something special going on here with who she worked for?

I know Esquire has not contacted me to find out about my Big Brother obsession - how did they find Lydia (who at the time was a Nanny)...maybe she was JK Rowlings nanny.

Archived