Laura

Laura.jpg

This 21-year-old bikini model knows how attractive she is and uses it to her every advantage. Laura is very active and enjoys working out, cheerleading, kickboxing, running and gymnastics. She feels that her determination and sassy, outgoing attitude will get her far in the game.

She finds her work as a model rewarding due to the fact that she is able to meet fascinating people, has received crazy gift offers and has been able to travel to amazing places for free. This work has resulted in her appearance in several tanning product advertisements and gave her the opportunity to win the 2008 Planet Beach Title (a pageant) where she also competed in the World Finals.

She enjoys going out at least once a weekend. She doesn't feel that she is extremely temperamental but, once while out and about, she went toe-to-toe with a woman who gave her a nasty attitude. She can

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm hoping I like her..

I hope you don't. :P muwhahaha j/k

----------------------

1st Impression... she's going to be the token dumb biatch. Probably get close to the end too. :lol:

What do you all think her tramp stamp says? haha

I think she will try to get with Braden, both being models.

Something positive: she knows the game!

"she is a genuine BIG BROTHER fan who truly knows how to play the game -- she can even name the Head of Household winners from every season. "

While in the house, she plans to live in her bikini (which will surely show off a lower back tattoo that she refers to as her "Tramp Stamp") and feels that her body will be her secret weapon. For her, the hardest part of being confined in the house will be abstaining from sex.

As a normal warm blooded male I'm going to love looking at her. So help me if she acts even remotely like Jen, then I'll be the first one calling for her exit!

I hope you don't. :P muwhahaha j/k

----------------------

Haha, Yeah.. i hope I dont hate her.. Im going to go into this season fully open to anything.. liking anybody... Well, i know I wont like the Gamer and Casey..

She reminds me of the bikini girl who was on this past season's American Idol. Let's hope her personality is a bit more likeable...naw, I doubt it.

For her, the hardest part of being confined in the house will be abstaining from sex.

Let's see how long she lasts and how many men she hooks up with. I think her "tramp stamp" says it all.

Archived