Jordan

IMO there are a heck of a lot of people who have fallen on hard times and are lucky to have a bed to sleep in. This may or may not be the case here but I don't see anything wrong with them having to share a bed. A lot of families have to do just that to get by these days.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to go back to the sister thing. The mom is older, she deserves her own bed. The kids should be the ones sharing. I wonder if maybe her sister is sick or has a disability that's why she's protecting her by not saying much...or maybe they just aren't close? Or... the sister is older and doesn't live in that town anymore?

Well... it's not looking too good for her according to folks opinion from her profile, huh ?

She might turn out to be a great one to drag along to the finals .... kinda like Jerry.

BUT... then again... she might surprise us ^_^

omg.... I just realized who she reminded me of....

one of my cousins when she was about 17 / 18 ... minus the boob job

actually was kinda ditzy and kept the family in turmoil with her fabricated tale-telling

hmmmmm ??

Maybe she sold her bed and other belongings for $$$ to buy her boobs? Or, it could just be that you don't really need a bed if you're always on your knees...

Good point! :animated_rotfl:

I laugh everytime I see your avator! haha..

she may very well be a hooker.. but I will hold that assumption till the show starts... she still sleeps with her mom, and she is ditzy.. very well could be the "V" word..

Archived