Jordan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see her being first to leave. Ronnie seems to have it in for the jock types. That might or might not be a good thing. Depending on how these people act on the live feeds. Lydia seems to want an all girl alliance. It seems that Braden/Russell might have some big targets on their backs. Plus its possible that Jordan could get lucky and kept around for a vote especially depending on which clique she joins.

In her interview she stated she was recruited by Jen and Bonnie? I wonder who that is?

She said when she gets excited she has a tendency to talk a lot, probably too much. If that's the case in the BB house she may get on other's nerves.

I do believe she's naive and not used to being outside her element at home. Even though she's been a waitress for a few years it doesn't mean she's had enough experience with people different that herself. She is young and lacking personal experience.

I thought it was funny that Jordan and Lydia both said they didn't like bitchy women. It's starting to look like the odds are stacked against Laura, rofl

The whole boob job thing and gettting on BB makes you wonder, I won't assume anything however.

I listened to about 8 minutes of her interview and had to shut it off, I love her accent but she's too scatter brained for me. Her body will definitely work for her, some of the other guests may take her under their wing right to the end. Ultimately we'll just have to see how the other HGs react to her.

Omega... love the Kelly Pickler comparison ^_^

It really irks me tho that they send 'scouts' out to randomly look for HG's :glare:

The girl hadn't even heard of BB for crap sake.

When I think of all the folks that put time in to wishing, planning and filling out applications, etc....

it's make me not want to like her no matter what she turns out to be.

.... but, on the other hand - in Diane's interview it seems like she tried to watch as many old BB videos

and read up on it as much as she could. I'll give her that.

I think they wanted at least 1 or 2 that had never watched BB in the mix to make it more interesting. I don't have a problem with that and it could make things more interesting.. the Pickler analogy is a good one SP ....

... in Diane's interview it seems like she tried to watch as many old BB videos and read up on it as much as she could. I'll give her that.

That was really smart of her to do.

Archived