Chima

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Impression: Too much eyebrow and blue eyeshadow.

Spokes Model, Actress and/or Housewife of Atlanta wannabee

The youtube UVP posted makes me think she would make a good bobble doll as her head bobs up on done throughout the interview and when they have the camera on her straight on she is doing 3 point shoulder posing and has a goose like honk for a forced laugh.

I am feeling a little sad that there will be few "real people in the house" - but hopefully I am wrong.

The tatooed nanny worked for a high profile couple, Chima worked the red carper, the surfer models and write poetry, etc.

Seems like a group of want to be famous people but that's abouit par for the course.

First Impression: Holy Smokes that's a TON of make-up!!

Just reading her bio, I like her, but there's something diva-ish that I don't like.

I haven't commented on her yet because I really just don't know what to think about her....I am having a really hard time getting past the blue eyeshadow and those lips. She looks very high maintenance...I wonder what her reaction will be like when / if she has to sleep in the uncomfortable room and can only have a cold shower...heehee...

She admitted she won't be very good in the physical comps. If some of the other players want to lean toward people they can take close to the end they may give her a chance (because she wouldn't be a threat). Otherwise I see her loud, boisterous personality working against her.

She also appears to be very high maintenance so she's probably not going to like some of the comps where they have to get down and dirty or wet, lol

It'll be interesting to see how she gets along with the others. Until I see her interaction I'm not going to say if she'll leave early or not.

Archived