Chima

If you watched Ross interview...all opinions so far seem dead on...brat/bitchy/high maintenance/selfcentered/diva....now thats a combo for fireworks!

Like I said, New York!

ugh :(

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really looked hard for an Adam's apple on her when watching the interview. I think the makeup makes her look like a drag queen. Ya never know.....

its going to be interesting to see how she will keep all that "mufasa" in check...I think she is going to be like Libra from last year in every arguement flapping them big lips she has.. she will definately ruffle alot of feathers, she has already ruffled mine in her interviews but she will make good tv, i wanna see who she gets "into it" with first.. the homosexual or the overconfident white girl.

Yeah, her voice is pretty annoying. I can see her totally becoming bff with Kevin though and the 2 of them plotting strategy until they finally turn on each other.

I'm with you Crusty... Could be fun to watch, or a nightmare... Then again she could be a REALLY nice person... I told my mother (72 and LOVE BB, it's her favorite show ever!!!) that she was going to be a spitfire for sure...

Archived