Breaking Up Is So Hard To Do

salter-path

Okay, who else saw this coming as K-Fudd's next sleazy move? Personally, I think their 'Manny' should sue for full custody of the boys since he seems to spend more time with them than anyone! LOL!

ap_100.jpg

Divorce Drama

Federline Seeking Support and Child Custody

by Jeremiah Marquez

226Britney-Kevin-in-New-Yo.jpg

Kevin Federline follows behind

wife Britney Spears assets

LOS ANGELES, California -- A day after Britney Spears filed divorce papers, Kevin Federline counter-filed court papers Wednesday seeking sole custody of the couple's two children. The former backup dancer and aspiring rapper is also seeking spousal support. He says the couple's community assets are "uncertain."

Contrary to his perception on their assets, Spears said in her divorce papers there were none to speak of, suggesting the two had a prenuptial agreement in place. Spears wed Federline in the fall of 2004. They had a ceremony in September, but court papers state the couple were officially married October 6.

"Kevin is prepared to go the distance in order to do what he feels is necessary to protect and safeguard the children and will not be intimidated or dissuaded from pursuit of those goals," said Michael Sands, spokesman for Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan.

Citing "irreconcilable differences," Spears filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 7. Spears, 24, and Federline, 28, have a 1-year-old son, Sean Preston, and an infant son, Jayden James, who was born September 12. Spears is seeking custody of both children.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch it. I get the following message:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player.

I have the latest Flash Player and Java is turned on. All I can think of is that there is some setting I'm not aware of in the new IE 7. <_<

• 4 weeks later...

AH_logo_100x30.jpg

Heartbreak News

Lance and Reichen Call It Quits

news_16175.jpg

Reichen Lehmkuhl and Lance Bass

Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl, the golden couple of the gay male world, are officially split, "Access Hollywood" has learned. It certainly appeared that Bass was a single man last night at club Area in West Hollywood, where he was spotted being very intimate with someone other than his boyfriend on the club's gay night.

According to a reputable source, Bass was seen in a booth all night, being very touchy-feely with a young man allegedly named Jamie, who looks very much like Lehmkuhl

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm heartbroken............

What really saddens me is Reese Witherspoon and her hubbie (who's name escapes me right now). They were one of those couples that you could say See.......celebrities can actually stay married. Too bad, maybe they will reconcile.

• 2 weeks later...

ap_100.jpg

Break-Up News

Timberlake and Diaz No Longer N'Sync

28e_jtimberlake_narrowweb__200x243.jpg

Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake

Singer Justin Timberlake and actress Cameron Diaz have broken up. They have issued a joint statement confirming they've ended their romantic relationship. They say they "have done so mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another." The couple have been dating since 2003.

They say they usually prefer not to comment on the status of their relationship, but they felt the need to do so now because of recent media speculation and inaccurate stories. Diaz and Timberlake couldn't have been farther apart at the People's Choice Awards on Tuesday, January 9.

During the live broadcast, Diaz took the stage to accept her award for Favorite Leading Lady, while Timberlake thanked his fans via satellite from Anaheim, the second stop on his tour, which kicked off Monday, January 8.

7985.jpg

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz

Neither of them mentioned each other in their acceptance speeches. A giddy Diaz gushed over her fans while Timberlake, who received the award for favorite R&B song, joked about his recent "Saturday Night Live" skit. Timberlake's actions last week helped fuel rumors that the couple had split.

After the premiere of his new film, "Alpha Dog," he was spotted at Social Hollywood talking to screen siren Scarlett Johansson one-on-one for about an hour, People Magazine recently reported. The actress will reportedly appear in the new video for his song, "What Goes Around . . . Comes Around."

Meanwhile, Us Weekly says that Johansson has had her eye on Timberlake for quite some time. "Scarlett has always liked Justin. They've always had a flirtation

It really sucks for these guys when there's a breakup--they're SO under a microscope.

The public really seems to think (expect) that they will tell us the personal reasons WHY they broke up....??

And till they do, everyone speculates...

• 9 months later...

ap_100.jpg

Separation News

Actor Ed Asner Faces Legal Separation

%7Boption%7D

Ed Asner and wife, Cindy Gilmore

LOS ANGELES, California -- The second wife of Emmy-winning actor Ed Asner filed for a legal separation on Wednesday, November 7, citing irreconcilable differences after nearly a decade of marriage. Cindy Gilmore Asner submitted a check-boxed standard form to Los Angeles County Superior Court. It said the date of separation had not been determined.

Mrs. Asner seeks spousal support and attorney fees, with property rights to be determined later. The couple have no minor children, according to the filing, first reported by CelebTV.com. The couple married on August 2, 1998. Asner was married to Nancy Sykes from 1959 to 1988. A call to Asner's manager seeking comment was not immediately returned.

Asner, 77, has won seven Emmys. He is best known as crusty boss, Lou Grant, on television's award-winning comedy, "Mary Tyler Moore" and his own television drama, "Lou Grant." His wife was the associate producer on the 1992 movie, "Sister Act."

• 2 weeks later...

Lost stars Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan have reportedly split.

Source: New York Post and Fanpop.com

17180822qy9.png

After three years of being together, Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan, who both catapulted to fame on ABC's Lost, have reportedly called it quits. According to the New York Post, the 30-year-old English actor has already moved on and has found love with another woman.

The British-born actor - whose rock star character Charlie Pace was killed off in the hit US TV show - was seen crying in the arms of another woman at a Los Angeles restaurant on Saturday night.

Onlookers at the El Coyote eatery also claim the pair spent a lot of time kissing and cuddling.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "They were right in the middle of the room, they weren't interested in privacy. They looked very intimate.

"They were nursing margaritas, leaning in, chain-smoking, having an intense conversation."

Earlier this year, it was claimed Evangeline and Dominic were engaged after the Lord of the Rings star proposed during a holiday in Hawaii.

A source said: "They want to spend the rest of their lives together."

The couple began dating over two years after meeting on the set of Lost.

Both have repeatedly refused to speak publicly about their relationship.

I kind of liked their mismatched match-up and am sad to see them break up---it didn't surprise me, however, because they had alot stacked against them. His whole "metrosexual", painting the fingernails, and admitting to enjoying wearing women's clothing thing definitely gave me pause to wonder just how long it really would last...

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I did a search and didn't find anything under "HOGAN."

I'm sad to see his wife has filed for a divorce. Apparently he found out through a reporter (fox news tonight) and was shocked. Though he says he was "shocked," I doubt this was out of the blue. It never is...

While I hope every couple stays together forever, no matter how weird they are, these are two people I love seeing together. My spouse and I loved watching their show. They really seemed to be a good match, and their family seemed so different. Different in a good way. I think they make good parents especially for a family who has lived in the spotlight FOREVER.

They say if you make your life a reality show, your relationship is doomed. Sad they are just falling into the numbers here. :(

• 3 months later...

Robin Williams and His Wife, Marsha, Are Divorcing After Nearly 19 Years of Marriage

Source: The Associated Press

March 27, 2008

robinwilliamsar3.jpg

After nearly 19 years of marriage, Robin Williams and his wife are getting divorced.

Marsha Garces Williams filed a petition for dissolution of marriage on March 21 in San Francisco Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences.

The two met when Garces Williams worked as a nanny for Williams' son Zachary, whom he had with his previous wife, Valerie Valardi.

Robin and Garces Williams also have two children together, Zelda and Cody.

Williams, 56, won an Academy Award for his role in the film "Good Will Hunting." He also starred in the 1980s sitcom "Mork & Mindy," and has acted in a number of movies including "Dead Poets Society" and "Patch Adams."

Williams' agent Mara Buxbaum confirmed that the couple is splitting, but had no further comment.

• 10 months later...

Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia Split Over 'Lifestyle Conflict'

February 17, 2009 02:44:34 GMT

A source close to Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia says the celebrity lovers have broken up due to "a lifestyle conflict."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heroes" co-stars Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia have broken up, US Weekly exclusively reported in a post on its site, dated February 16. Citing a source close to the couple, the news media claimed their separation happened within the last week and was prompted by "a lifestyle conflict."

According to the source, Hayden, 19, and Milo, 31, "were in very different places." She "is young. She likes to go out in the Hollywood scene and that's not his style," the source explained further, adding that the actor, on the other hand, "has been concentrating on work on his production company [Divide Pictures]."

Despite their separation, Hayden and Milo "are still on friendly terms. There are no hard feelings" between them, the source told US Weekly.

Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia sparked dating rumors in late 2007. However, it wasn't until several months later that they went public with their romance. Days prior to their reported separation, rumors emerged that Hayden was seen cuddling with pop singer Jesse McCartney at Crown Bar. Hayden was said to be "all over" Jesse. She reportedly was caught holding the 21-year-old hunk tightly, sitting on his lap, and doing some crazy sexy dance on Jesse's lap.

No comment has been given just yet by either Hayden or Milo regarding report of their split. Hayden also has not yet commented on her alleged romance with Jesse.

Sources: Aceshowbiz.com, People

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name