Big Brother 11 - released info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thing that is getting to me is...other than the one corner office post he posted...where ever it is he posts... There have been no other references to anything other than 1 mystery HG. IF there are truly one mystery HG per clique...there havn't even been any other references to four mystery HGs. Just a lot of speculation due to the vanishing of previous players. Who's to say CBS didn't sequester the folks somewhere else or told them to lay low until the start of the show...just to add to the mystery. The whole Sheila posting on her blog thing just seemed way to obvious to me...surely CBS had her sign an NDA...but then again...maybe they told her to post it just to add to the mystery...

I realize corner office has been dead on for everything else...it's just wishful thinking that he's a CBS plant that stirred the rumor pot...and when the show comes on Thursday...we'll have our minds blown by some random other twist. On Craig Ferguson Julie said Craig would know who this mystery player is when the show premiered...Craig didn't act like he was a big BB fan...so why would he know this previous player? It makes you wonder...what in the bloody heck is going on in that house right now and with whom?!

Gaaah! My mind!

On a lighter...less rambling note...Craig Ferguson is hysterical...first time I ever watched his show.

Craig would know because last season the HG were on Ferguson almost every week and Craig use to make fun of Jessie BIG TIME

No.. But out of the four. I would rather see him..

I disliked Jessica VERY MUCH.. I was a Danielle fan.

Jesse was sooooo Boring, and he was on the other side... I was a Keesha-Dan-Rennie-Mephis fan..

Brian, he had horrible horrible game play.. Kinda annoying too..

And for Michael (Cowboy), He was a good player.. He was very loyal.. And After I watched the Rainbow Interviews, I have alot of respect for him.. did you know he adopted 3, out of his 4 children?

So, out of the selection, I would rather have him...

i don't know what the purpose for bringing jesse back would be. someone mentioned that at least brian could indicate that he flunked last year and so he was thus held back (sticking with the high school/cali theme). though jesse also flunked, he made it much further, he wasn't a fan fav at all, he just makes no sense. i was beginning to stomach the idea when he may be included with three other former hgs, but a la cart = vomit.

Archived