Big Brother 11 - released info

Soon (and I do mean SOON) it won't matter a fig who knew what or when they knew it, cause we'll all be on the same page with what's going on! I can't wait!

Penguin, I'm trying to figure out what your avatar is.... is that someone in a penguin costume?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
which clique will the mystery hg go in? julie said there would only be 3 per category or whatever

On the Craig Ferguson show tonight, she said that they will go with the group they belong to, atleast that's what I got from what she said. It seems weird to me that they would then have some sort of advantage over the others, but then again, doesn't the whole clique thing in general?

The thing that is getting to me is...other than the one corner office post he posted...where ever it is he posts... There have been no other references to anything other than 1 mystery HG. IF there are truly one mystery HG per clique...there havn't even been any other references to four mystery HGs. Just a lot of speculation due to the vanishing of previous players. Who's to say CBS didn't sequester the folks somewhere else or told them to lay low until the start of the show...just to add to the mystery. The whole Sheila posting on her blog thing just seemed way to obvious to me...surely CBS had her sign an NDA...but then again...maybe they told her to post it just to add to the mystery...

I realize corner office has been dead on for everything else...it's just wishful thinking that he's a CBS plant that stirred the rumor pot...and when the show comes on Thursday...we'll have our minds blown by some random other twist. On Craig Ferguson Julie said Craig would know who this mystery player is when the show premiered...Craig didn't act like he was a big BB fan...so why would he know this previous player? It makes you wonder...what in the bloody heck is going on in that house right now and with whom?!

Gaaah! My mind!

On a lighter...less rambling note...Craig Ferguson is hysterical...first time I ever watched his show.

My guess is that there will be 4 former BB guests there.. Each one assigend to a clique.. and then wichever Clique wins HoH.. Thier Mystery guest becoems #13 the other 3 go home.

So they are only adding 1 but 1 of 4 potential is My guess.

i know those people stay in touch with one another, but them knowing what exactly is going on after people are taken in sequester before the show is like the new hgs families know what's going on with them. i totally agree with you that some of the former hgs up for the return that didn't make it in would have some idea, i think it they would be under contract to not leak info...much like most shows that are pretaped like survivor have to deal with. i also think those people would be jealous that they didn't get picked and say all sorts of crap.

i'm sorry but, i think your post sounds snotty, like you know everything. from this post topic, it sounds like no one has any real idea who is actually in the house. i believe you that you've got an inside on what's happened on the show before (as i've been a member since 2006 and red your posts) i was simply stating my opinion that's what makes these boards fun. no hard feelings...i just wanted to tell you that's how it came off to me : )

xo b.

I'm not trying to be Snotty as you call it... and I'm really sorry you took it that way... I am only trying to get information out for those that want it... I'm not a snotty person, I have been called a know it all a couple of times, and I have tried very hard not to be that person anymore, you never really know a person's intent online,I think maybe you misunderstood what I was saying before... All I was trying to say is that there are past houseguest that will be invlovled in the show, not the house, but in the show that know things, they tell a few of the past houseguest and those past houseguest tell a few more, and that's the way things spread, it doesn't come from TPTB directly, but through hear say... I interview these people and become close with some, and talk with others on occasion, and sometimes information streams down... I don't know anything more than anyone else at this point... And I hope this helps me not look like I'm being snotty... I do understand though if you decide to put me on ignore... It works wonders sometimes... Sorry again for what I think is really all just a misunderstanding...

Soon (and I do mean SOON) it won't matter a fig who knew what or when they knew it, cause we'll all be on the same page with what's going on! I can't wait!

Penguin, I'm trying to figure out what your avatar is.... is that someone in a penguin costume?

Sugar you are spot on with that statment... Heck it doesn't matter at this point in my opinion;...

I only caught the last 2 mins of Julie's interview last night, but didn't she say ONE mystery hg will be returning and joining the clique they belong in? And Julie said Craig will recognize this person, meaning they're from BB10.

Penguin's avy looks like it could be from Kids In The Hall since that dude's head is about to be crushed.

I crush your head...crrrrush, crrrrush, crrrush!!!

it is!! i'm an super kith fan!

In a rerun of Julie and Grodner going through the house on Early show, Grodner clearly says ONE mystery guest will be added to ONE of the cliques making it 13 HG's ... So I going with only one returning HG....period!! And have a feeling it is Brian.....and as long as it is stipulated he has no chance to win...its fine with me! The only time a past HG should have a chance to win is if its an all out returning hg show......I would like to see a show of FIRST EVICTEES only or one of FIRST EVICTEES vs RUNNER UPS!!

Just my old farty opinion!!!

:faint: sprays thread with room deodorizer ... pfssst pfsst

I hope you're right SueZQ

But, wonder if she means one added Mystery HG will get to play the game...

and - - there will still be past HG's to 'babysit' the groups in the beginning ???

Guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Yes Julie said ONLY one stays as the 13th HG, i mistyped in all my excitement last night. :) and i have an excuse, since i might have swine flu... need to go get tested before BB begins. and then i can get back to work. and stop dreaming about BB!

Wow Penguin, I just went back and read not only my first post, but my second one as well, and goodness, they do sound a bit snotty, since I took at step back and read it from another's perspective... Not only the first one, but the second one too, in fact, that second one sounds sort of condescending, and I would never do that intentionally...

I think what is happening is that I talk to reality TV personalities a lot, I get information, sometimes I am able to share, and sometimes I'm not able to share, and I really just want to tell someone sometimes, and I can't and it comes off looking like I'm trying to rub it in peoples faces, when it's really just me trying to keep myself from telling something... Sometimes it's with a hope that someone I trust will PM me and ask me what I know, so I can tell someone LOL...

Then at other times, like this one, I don't know anything at all that anyone else that is a BB fan knows, and it's sort of frustrating... I want to be able to say, well, I can tell you that it's Brian and not Jesse in the house, but I can't, not because anyone in the know has told me anything, but because they haven't LOL...

So from this point forward, if I am sounding sort of snippy, snotty, know it all, or condescending, PLEASE someone be kind enough, like Penguin was, to let me know, cause I swear it is never really my intent...

So know as to my opinion who's in the house, I am going to go with Jesse, just a gut feeling really...

Hi Yana,

i was going to say something last night to penguin to let him know i doubt that what sounded like you typed was what you really intended. typing is really hard to interpret anyways. but then i realized you would probably explain yourself soon enough. i think it was all a misunderstanding, especially since you are our very beloved Celebrity Interviewer at Morty's. But I really dont think you need to be justifying and rationalizing why you said what you did so much! Just let it be. And like you said, you do get to talk with these people and you do know some inside info sometimes, and imo that's worth being snotty about, even if it's in a non-intentional way. :)

The tension is high with BB almost starting!! can't wait. less than 8 hours left.

So from this point forward, if I am sounding sort of snippy, snotty, know it all, or condescending, PLEASE someone be kind enough

Hahaha, Oh I will.. ;)

Just kidding Yana.. You know I could never be mean to you.. :)

Hi Yana,

i was going to say something last night to penguin to let him know i doubt that what sounded like you typed was what you really intended. typing is really hard to interpret anyways. but then i realized you would probably explain yourself soon enough. i think it was all a misunderstanding, especially since you are our very beloved Celebrity Interviewer at Morty's. But I really don't think you need to be justifying and rationalizing why you said what you did so much! Just let it be. And like you said, you do get to talk with these people and you do know some inside info sometimes, and imo that's worth being snotty about, even if it's in a non-intentional way. :)

The tension is high with BB almost starting!! can't wait. less than 8 hours left.

Well, Penguin and I had exchanged very nice PM's about it already, but then I read them and I had to agree... Most of you here do know me, and know that I'm not trying to be that way, but new people don't, and goodness sakes, what if a houseguest from this season, or beyond came and read those things and thought I was trying to be that way... NOOOOOOOOO... I don't want that... I'd much rather my good friends here that already know what my meaning is, would just tell me, either on the boards, but Morty and the mods would most likely appreciate us using PM's to just plain tell me that I might want to take a look at it and see if I can't re-word things...

I am really getting excited about tonight though...

My daughter programs my TV for me because she knows what I like to watch more than I do myself...she says there is nothing ion at 9 tonight

O YES THERE IS LOL The FEEDS will be up WOOOOOT!

doin the macaroni macarena <~~~cant spell it but you get the idea

yes, all is peaceful between yana and i...not to worry my fellow morty(ers), or disappoint those who love a good catfight (shame on you)!

oh, and you better be wrong about your jesse hunch!!! i'd rather have 13 shelia's in the house.

Archived