Big Brother 11 - released info

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B/c he has big muscles and fits into the Jocks catagory.

ONLY REASON.

Or maybe b/c he made a good gorilla last season. Maybe they couldn't find anyone who could fill it out like he could. (He said that.)

One of the two.

Is there any chance not all 4 of them will be staying more then a couple weeks ... I'm thinking one wins HOH this week but then 3 of them have gotta go if not they are gonna have 3 or 4 double eviction weeks not mention they are screwing up our office pool!!!

Shelia- Alright.. I can handle this

Eric- NOOO.. SHOOT ME!

Jessie- not too bad.. I didnt root for him, but not against him.

Brain- Didnt he leave first week? ha, I dont care about him.. I hope he leaves early..

--

How would Michelle know if Jessie won the first HOH? thats a big leak..

True that, Ceci!

From jokers, they're saying BB10 Michelle just posted this on her facebook:

Michelle Costa is Rooting for JESSIE ..........HOH BABY WOOHOOO.

I just checked her facebook, And I see no such thing..

Somebody posted on her wall ' Hey michelle, so is Jessie really on BB11??", and she commented back with 'IDK'...

Quick edit.. ALL FROM HER FACEBOOK

She did say that.. BUT

She then said "blah blah bb rumors r driving me crazy"

and then said "Michelle Costa at 2:18pm July 6

i hope the rumors are true IM for TEam Jessie"

--

Michelle Costa at 1:44pm July 6

omg i cant get ahold of jessie hmmmmmm

I just got a Twitter update that Sheila is NOT inside the house. True? Who knows... It also says that Brian, Eric and someone who was almost an All Star are in...

Jesse updated HIS Facebook profile yesterday at 11:29 p.m. thanking all his 'friends' for the Happy 4th of July wishes. When did they go in the house again?

Jessie Godderz Thanks for the 4th of july wishes!

post-17849-1246923209.gif

Sheila will make me think of a hairy kitty ewe and make me want to gouge my ears with an ice pick eeeK no.

Brian never got a chance to play so maybe he found some Game LOL

Eric will just make everyone nervous

Funny with all those muscles I had a hard time recalling Jessie, I could do without him fersure.

I dont want to hear or see Sheila again No Please No

I love this message board and want to take a moment to tell you Im glad Im not alone with this craziness and I always feel at home here :) LoveUguys!

I feel like a caged animal I really can not wait.No I mean it I CAN NOT WAIT till thursday. AND I agree more more more spoilers please!

See, alot of times people who are in relationships tell their people their passwords.. and they could be trying to hide it...

BUT doubtfull.. They have been in sequester since names been released.. Im glad its not him.

Oh no, I can't think of one reason why they would bring Jessie back!!!

I really hope they don't bring that guy back. He was really annoying to watch and I think I completely missed the appeal there.

I've never heard anyone that watched the show say they though that guy brought anything to the table. He was just fodder for an early exit and you could see it coming the moment the show started.

I am going to post this and I don't care if someone gets mad at me cause it was posted on a public website... Michelle did have that quote Rooting for Jesse to win HoH on her profile, she then came back and deleted it and commented

i got scolded for writing what i heard onmy status geez louise

Jesse updated HIS Facebook profile yesterday at 11:29 p.m. thanking all his 'friends' for the Happy 4th of July wishes. When did they go in the house again?

Jessie Godderz Thanks for the 4th of july wishes!

They went in this morning...

Did anybody else relize on the Media Day, that everybody played for the VETO? could this mean that everybody will during the actual show?

That should definitly be brought back. Everyone playing for Veto adds so much more stategy to the game. I hated it when they complained about "backdooring" people and added the Veto selection to stop it. It ididn't and the show was worse off for it.

Now adays houseguests watch to see not only who plays hard in the comps but also who looks to throw them.

I am not sure I could handle Jessie being back in the house. He really got on my nerves. The other ones I could deal with if I had too. But I agree with the majority on here...Quit bringing people back..it is starting to get a soap opera feel...how many times can they be brought back lol. Either way, can't wait for the season to start...countdown is on!!

I'm reading a lot of stuff that says it is JessiCA, not JessiE. Anyone else? Also, I find it strange that neither Sheila nor Eric have logged into their myspace accounts since 6/28. Coincidence? Or are they together?

are we talking Eric as in Jessica and Eric, or that OTHER Eric who I don't even want to mention? I don't see them putting both Eric and Jessica on again. Oh, and PLEASE no Jessie, and NO Cowboy. PUHLEEEZE..... although, the cowboyisms might be entertaining! :animated_rotfl:

Archived