Real Player Live Feeds

DreamAngel

I had no problem cancelling online. I went to superpass, clicked "my account", it asked for my password then there was an option to cancel my account. I clicked it and it's now showing that superpass has been cancelled. It said it would still be available to me throughout the end of the billing cycle.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CUrrently the live feeds are just airing the FOTH music with a black screen, anyone know if the Feeds will Replay this year or no due to flashback

They are also showing interviews from the back yard but you have to look around to find the link to click on. I have no idea if they will replay the year but they have lot's of clips you can click on and watch.

• 2 weeks later...

I just made the call to make sure my Live Feeds were canceled at the end of my 3 month deal (over on 10/10)...

The only problem I had ... was that I had to have the lady REPEAT everything she said about 5 times.... aarrgghhh <_<

I asked where she was located - and she said INDIA.

:angry2: no wonder our unemployment rate is so high

Mine is good till 10/10 also, which is nice cause it gives me a little more time to use FlashBack and see other things like Chelsia's interviews last week. But I hear you that it's difficult to have a "customer service call" with a person when there's a signifcant language barrier!

Archived