Real Player Live Feeds

DreamAngel

Can you tell me how to access BB Reloader? I'm somewhat computer illiterate when it comes to this stuff.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at guide-web03.real.com Port 80

Is anyone else getting this message? Frequently when I change from one camera to another or come back to the feeds after watching flashback, I am getting this message. I have to close real down and start all over again.

I don't know if this has already been asked, but a long time ago, if you had the quad camera on, you could click on a screen and see that and then click something else to get back to quad cam. I can't figure out how to go from one to the other now. You can't click on the screen you want anymore.

Is it possible that you're thinking of the BB Reloader, not RealPlayer?

Because in BB Reloader, if you have the Bar Feed view up (Quad cam, basically), you can open any cam by clicking on it.)

If you start out in the Real Superpass screen, like when you click on the link on the top here at Morty's, you can either use that screen, click on high at the bottom and it will give you the four cameras on the bottom. If you want to go to your player, top left corner of the main camera view, mouse over and you will see two options. Those will bring up your player and if you are going from the high stream, your player will have the same.

Basic use may actually be simpler than using this forum.

At least it seems that way to me. It's basic point-and-click stuff.

I think it's still free to try (for a 3-day period?), so it costs nothing to give it a go.

If you find it's just to complicated, you can always cancel!

(RealNetworks basically only freezes the amount on your credit card until the trial period is over, then they put the charge through.)

If you do subscribe, please remember to use the Morty's link: image-655542-10429385.jpg

ya I tryed that....over an over again......an it didnt work ...its so bad ...cutting in an out ...I use reloader as well...I was thinking maybe I have to reinstall it....do you think its just the feeds ..or should that help?

its more at night.

ya I tryed that....over an over again......an it didnt work ...its so bad ...cutting in an out ...I use reloader as well...I was thinking maybe I have to reinstall it....do you think its just the feeds ..or should that help?

its more at night.

More likely than not its a computer problem or internet connection problem. Try not to be running other applications concurrently - if you have a lot of programs running in the service tray, try to shut down all that are not necessary. If you are on broadband internet, contact your ISP to check the quality of your connection.

Fuskie

Who also suggests basic computer cleanup tasks, like deleting temp files, clearing caches, upgrading memory, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

My feeds were working so beautifully tonight with my BBreloader. There were no "communicating" pauses or pixelation delays whatsoever, for like 5 hours.

(Maybe because it's a quiet night?)

Now, all of a sudden, about 10 minutes ago, it's back to crappy pauses every few minutes. So annoying.

It was a pleasure to watch, while it lasted.

(Just needed to vent.)

• 1 month later...

I've purchased the feeds for the first time this season and was very pleased (even though they bore me to death sometimes, lol). The BB reloader has made a dramatic difference in my experience. My final question now is how do i cancel? I want to make sure to cancel superpass and not automatically be charged again or something like that. Do i have to cancel superpass and the BB reloader and how do i do this?

Thanks

I have had Real Superpass for years. I agree the free music, the free videos, the free downloads, plus if you are into it the free games and software are worth the price.

Fuskie

Who thinks you can even get a further discount if you pay a whole year in advance...

I thought there was a way to cancel right from Superpass, but I don't know how.

This worked for me, I was able to cancel without having to call and get pestered about why I'm cancelling . lol (this is from another board)

Hears how to do it

You have to change your information in Location/Language Preferences, not billing address to the following and you will be allowed to cancel online.

Language: English (Canada)

Zip / Postal: 243-8511

Country / Region: Japan

I tried cancelling via my online account, but I got a message telling me to call..which I did. The guy was nice and ended up giving me an extra month free, I'm not sure why.

I cancelled mine tonight also by calling and he tried to give me another month for free. Elle, you're going to have to call in a month to cancel again or they will charge you after the free month.

The number to call is 866-831-5896, M-F 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, Sat/Sun from 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM EST.

Archived