Real Player Live Feeds

DreamAngel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey, any of you having trouble with the no time-out feeds.... timing out?

There is a difference between a feed time-out and a network time-out.

Fuskie

Who hope your problem was just the latter...

OK Now I can't even get the feeds to even start... When I click on the links I have it acts like it's trying to start then it just stops... Doesn't give any kind of reason, it's like they just stop loading because they have decided that's not what they want to do... I've tried all the links here at Morty's, and I've tried going to the real site and going through the BB page there... UUGGHH...

Also I have xp pro and I don't have preferences under my tools... HELP please anyone...

OK So I got the feeds playing right again, now if I can just get the way to test my connection, everything will be great LOL...

Click on the Flashback tab I think its the 2nd one after Live Feeds and then click on Season on the calender date and time and camera.

Remember theres a 2 hour delay on that tho

Oh ok that was easy!! Thanks for your help!

Are we not able to make the screen size any bigger without making it full screen this year? I know we've been able to the past few years, but I really hate this Real Player SP plus. Half the time when I go to watch I get connecting to 33% and no more than that. I know the player has had major changes and there are probably things that need to be worked out but I'm dissapointed for sure.

Are we not able to make the screen size any bigger without making it full screen this year? I know we've been able to the past few years, but I really hate this Real Player SP plus. Half the time when I go to watch I get connecting to 33% and no more than that. I know the player has had major changes and there are probably things that need to be worked out but I'm dissapointed for sure.

You can go 1x, or 2x (which is descent quality)

Go to the video screen, and when your mouse is on the screen a boarder will come up, on the top left click on '2x'.

10-1.jpg

And for your connecting problem. im not sure whats wrong.. It could be your computer.. I havent had 1 problem connecting.. I usually connect in about 2-4 seconds.

Make sure your firewall isn't blocking your real player connection. If you're using Windows firewall go to control panel hit firewall and make sure 'The don't allow exceptions" box is unchecked. Then look at the "exceptions" tab and make sure the "Real Player" box is checked and click "OK". Also if you are using Norton AntiVirus I hear there has been a lot of problems with that blocking the stream. Many people are able to remedy it by stoping their protection but I don't reccommend that. Also make sure you have enough RAM on your computer. Remember Real Player is a resource pig and most computer need a minimum of 1GB of memeory for it to work correctly.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.

I just found this if it gets stuck at 33%. Go to Tools and open preference on Real Player..scroll down to Network Transports and check "manually configure connection settings" click OK,,,Do the same thing again and this time after hitting Network Transports hit PNA Settings uncheck the first three boxes but make sure Attempt to use HTTP for all content is CHECKED click OK then click OK again Do it again and do the same thing for RTSP Settings and ucncheck the three boxes but leave the last box checked..Close RP and reopen and try to open the links again...it should work.....Let us know if it did

Is anyone else having trouble when clicking quad cam? I get an error message and it freezes everything i have open on the internet.

Archived