Real Player Live Feeds

DreamAngel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SueZ, it should be $29.99 for the 3 months of BB. I just went into my account, and it says $29.99 3 Month Recurring Charge, so I should just be charged that flat rate for 3 months, as long as I cancel after BB is over and before the 3rd month is over.

Anyone else know for sure though?

Yes Suez it is the early special... It gives you $ 10.00 for the three months or if you do monthly it gives you $ 5.00 a month...

Whew....i thought it was 30 A MONTH....doh!!!!

Not only that, but you get a $10 credit towards the Rapsody music store each month.

Fuskie

Who notes if you take advantage of the offer and the credit, then you essentially get live feeds for free, courtesy of Real Networks and Morty's TV...

I am trying to watch flashback for season 10, but the hot clips pics are down there and i cannot see the "go" button. I can see calender,time,camera, but go button is hidden. does anyone have any ideas? King123 I see that you are able to see season 10. Are the little hot clip pics not blocking your go button?

So everyone knows. There is a new version of bbreloader for this season. Even if you've already downloaded it, you'll need to download it again. This version is also compatible with Real player SP. They just put the flashback feature in the reloader.

Ok, thanks alot Dream!

LOL - I just tried the flashback for the first time. I picked a random date from Season 10, hit go... guess what I saw??? FOTH! Ah, the memories.... :animated_rotfl:

I would much rather get that then, the little show I saw better ollie and April when I randomly picked a date.

Hi, I feel like I ask this every year... (Morty usually answers first....so thanks for being so patient sir)

I'm looking for the 5 links (Cam 1-4 & Quad Cam) so I can just favourite them on my Real Player instead of watching them off the browser page, which is all I can do right now.

Also, why is it so hard for me to find these every year and how does everyone else who subscribes find them? I'm usually extremely good at "interneting" and can always find anything I'm looking for within seconds....hahah I'm bragging about my googleskills....anyway, can anyone give me a little insight so I can stop stressing every time the BB premier comes around?

Thanks,

Liv

oh dear god....i just saw the very first post. Sorry, I swear I searched the page before posting :mellow:

* ok nevermind those links don't work....help still needed :)

OK so can anyone tell me how to get my realplayer to show the feeds in high quality on other cameras than one??? I can get the other camera's to play, but they play in low quality, and if I click on high it goes back to cam 1...

Okay, help me figure out this Flashback!

I went to bed last night at 1:30est, so that was 10:30 bb time right?

I just went to flashback to watch what I missed and I found it at 8am 7/10/09 WTH?

What am I missing?

OK so can anyone tell me how to get my realplayer to show the feeds in high quality on other cameras than one??? I can get the other camera's to play, but they play in low quality, and if I click on high it goes back to cam 1...

Yana, have you gone in and tested your connection speed?

Finally had a chance to play with the BBReloader a bit this morning. Not only can you tweet from it, but it also supports the Real Player's FlashBack feature. Plus the shell has been streamlined. Jeff does a great job again. Even if he doesn't have Morty's TV in his BB links list.

Fuskie

Who hasn't tried the screen shots and video recording, but expects they work well too...

Okay, help me figure out this Flashback!

I went to bed last night at 1:30est, so that was 10:30 bb time right?

I just went to flashback to watch what I missed and I found it at 8am 7/10/09 WTH?

What am I missing?

Yana, have you gone in and tested your connection speed?

I haven't, but we are supposed to have 1 meg up and 3 meg down I think it is, it might be the other way around though LOL... That's about all I know... I don't even remember how to check my speed connection...

Archived