Real Player Live Feeds

DreamAngel

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ordered the feeds for the first time. I downloaded real player and am looking forward to the experience. I will be on vacation for the start of Big Brother and i'm not sure what i'll have to do to get on to watch the feeds. Any advice?

If you are away from your own computer but still have access all you need to do is load up real player and login. It will allow you access from anywhere.

Thanks, I will have my laptop with me that i downloaded it on.

Here is a video describing the Flashback feature of the BB11 Live Feed Player from Real Networks:

Fuskie

Who recommends following the Morty's TV Twitter Feed for BB11 live feed information so you will know to when to flash back...

ooh loving that flashback feature that will come in handy I can write down some of the time frames I miss and when the feeds blackout to the fishtank or bubbles I can flashback and watch the timeframes I wasn't around for so cool

Can I get the live feeds on my iphone???

No, but you can get the Morty's TV Twitter feed sent too your phone. And when you get back to your live feeds, you can plug the dates and times of live feed update tweets into the Real Player Flashback Machine to go back and see what you missed!

Fuskie

Who can only imagine how the 3G network would break down if iPhones could stream live feeds 24x7...

No, but you can get the Morty's TV Twitter feed sent too your phone. And when you get back to your live feeds, you can plug the dates and times of live feed update tweets into the Real Player Flashback Machine to go back and see what you missed!

Fuskie

Who can only imagine how the 3G network would break down if iPhones could stream live feeds 24x7...

Hahaha yes that is true! Thank you so much... A person can dream can't they lol! I might just have to get the feeds anyways! Thanks again!

Here are you real player links for the live feeds.

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=quad.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=c1_large.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=c2_large.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=c3_large.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=c4_large.rm

Download desktop versions http://rapidshare.com/files/253185744/BB11_Live_Feeds.zip

Just unzip and open each file in the folder with real player.

some people are getting errors on bb reloader i emailed tech support and this is what they said

Hello :)

We do believe we have fixed the "unhandled error" message that our customers with 64 Bit operating systems were experiencing. We apologize for the error but with your help we have been able to locate the problem and fix it.

First make sure Real Player 11 is installed! Real Player 11 is required for the BB Reloader to run. Download it and install Real Player 11 from http://forms.real.com/real/player/download.html?type=rp11_us if you don't have it yet.

1. Uninstall your Reloader.

2. Download and install the latest new version with the fix from http://www.bbreloader.com/download/bb11/setup-bb11-v2.exe

3. Start the Reloader and activate it with your email address.

Thanks for posting that kitten. I was having a problem with the program shutting down. Now that I've downloaded from your link it appears to be working properly.

Thanks for saving me some time and frustration! :)

Has anyone tried watching bb10 flashbacks?I did it either has expired or won't load.Wonder if anyone else was having the same problems.

Okay nm,must have been just the day I had picked.It's working now.

Help! I have been trying for days to order the live feeds but keep being directed to call customer support due to technical difficulties and after hours (seriously) on the phone with multiple people their answer was the site is just too busy and try again later.

I started this days ago and i'm still having the problem. It looks like I won't get the feeds in time. **whine** i really dont want to call them back...

Has this happened to anyone before? I'm a returning customer but did not have the feeds last year.

Just wondering - C

Here are you real player links for the live feeds.

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=quad.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=c1_large.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=c2_large.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=c3_large.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb11_live&url=c4_large.rm

Download desktop versions http://rapidshare.com/files/253185744/BB11_Live_Feeds.zip

Just unzip and open each file in the folder with real player.

Are these the non timeout links?

Archived