Get the Live Feeds and Help Us Out!

morty

Thank you to everyone who signed up for live feeds via Morty's TV. This will help us continue to bring the high quality (if not low brow) Big Brother coverage you know know and love. Don't forget, if you have not signed up for live feeds, you can still do so through Morty's TV at the regular rate of $14.95 per month. With the $10 in free Rhapsody music credit each month, its like paying only $5. And don't forget to check out the other Morty's TV sponsors on our sponsor page!

Fuskie

Who expects this season will be as entrancing to watch as a deer caught in headlights...

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am almost certain this is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't find the post about signing up for live feeds and such. I have a question. Paypal or Feeds? Which does Morty's make more off of? I got a little moola to spend so Paypal or live feeds? Which profits him more? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I am almost certain this is in the wrong spot, but I couldn't find the post about signing up for live feeds and such. I have a question. Paypal or Feeds? Which does Morty's make more off of? I got a little moola to spend so Paypal or live feeds? Which profits him more? Thanks

If you go through the links available on the feed summary page, then Morty earns a commission from Real Networks, so that is the best way to help Morty out while getting live feeds. If you do not want feeds at all, then 100% of the donations you make through PayPal go to Morty.

Fuskie

Who thinks if you are feeling extravagant, you could do both...

• 10 months later...

i just signed and got feeds through mortys :animated_wave:

so uvp is feed loaded and ready to go on july 8

If I sign up this week then it should be good through Oct. right? I have only had the feeds once and I think it was through CBS. Does anyone know if you would be able to watch the feeds from an IPhone? I work until 5:00 pm Monday thur Friday and it would be nice to watch the drama to make my work drama easier to deal with.

If I sign up this week then it should be good through Oct. right?

90 days from today is September 21st. Big Brother has been over by then the past few seasons.

(If they count actual months, then you would be good until Sept. 23.)

If you get the BB12 special, you feeds will last about a week after that is over BUT, you MUST cancel or they will automatically start billing your credit card.

I ALWAYS get feeds via Morty's !!! The only way to shop = )

Support Morty's TV

By Supporting Our Sponsors

Each year we get advertisers that pay us commissions if you buy their product or service after clicking on their banner. I've made a list of these companies. Please take a look at the list and see if there's anything that you were going to buy anyway, or you might be inspired to try.

Remember, you have to click the link on the sponsors list for us to get credit for the sale. If you're familiar with Morty's TV, you know we don't ask for donations for services you haven't already received (because we are never sure if we'll make it through the season).

Is there anything available to watch on the feeds right now? Like is there a worth while reason to buy the subscription today instead of waiting another week or 2?

If I'm able to feed my BB addiction by watching stuff from last season or interviews, etc, then I'd get them now, instead of waiting.

Thanks

Is there anything available to watch on the feeds right now? Like is there a worth while reason to buy the subscription today instead of waiting another week or 2?

If I'm able to feed my BB addiction by watching stuff from last season or interviews, etc, then I'd get them now, instead of waiting.

Thanks

There are some things on there now. Like the reunion and Flashback is always available (seasons 10 and 11 of the live feeds.)

90 days from today is September 21st. Big Brother has been over by then the past few seasons.

(If they count actual months, then you would be good until Sept. 23.)

Signed up last night I had a problem with my email. I kept getting that my email address wasn't formatted.

I would like to watch live feeds on my TV. I've had a subscription since last year, which I ordered through this site. I'm sorry I didn't unsubscribe so I could have helped you out again this year. And I have donated to Morty for a couple of years now because it's the BEST BB site anywhere!

Anyway, I have a new computer, and a plasma TV with what seems like a hundred connections in the back of it. I read here that I needed to get an "S video" cable. Do I also need the audio cables with that (I think they are red & yellow)? I've been checking around and these cables are quite expensive!

I would like to watch live feeds on my TV. I've had a subscription since last year, which I ordered through this site. I'm sorry I didn't unsubscribe so I could have helped you out again this year. And I have donated to Morty for a couple of years now because it's the BEST BB site anywhere!

Anyway, I have a new computer, and a plasma TV with what seems like a hundred connections in the back of it. I read here that I needed to get an "S video" cable. Do I also need the audio cables with that (I think they are red & yellow)? I've been checking around and these cables are quite expensive!

Yes, S-Video is video only, so you would need an audio cable. Look for one that is a stereo miniplug to left/right audio RCA plugs.

Fuskie

Who used to hook his laptop up to his LCD flat panel but now just watches BBAD instead...

Thanks Fuskie. I'm in CA, so BBAD is not really "live" for me. I'd rather watch the live feeds. Now, the challenge is to find a cable that is long enough. I think I'm going to need 50 ft to reach from my PC to my TV, even more if I want to watch from my bedroom, which would be optimal since BBAD really starts filming at 9pm Pacific time.

So, for the most part, I'm really thrilled to hear about the new web based live feeds this year. I think we were all pretty sick of real player, and it sounds like these will be pretty awesome.

But poking around on the Superpass site has me a little worried.. I'd really like to watch something streamed lived on this new format to make sure it's all working smoothly, well before July 8th. In the past, it was always kind of fun to turn on the feeds a few days before the show started. We'd usually get to see a little bit of FoTH.. be it the front door, or fish tank, or whatever the downtime image would be. It was always kind of fun to let it play in the back ground, just in case there happened to be a 'slip up' with the mics, where we'd get a split second of audio. (This happened with BB All Stars and we figured out who was in the house a couple of days before the show started.) Last year, we had NASA cam the week before the show started.

Now with all these changes, I'm wondering if they'll have any live streaming video before the feeds turn on.. if things are glitchy, I'd just like to find out beforehand, and not miss those first live moments. The houseguests tend to know when they are live for the first time and it's fun to watch that first hour or so. To me, that's a HUGE part of the experience.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.. but right now the website just says 'Live Feeds coming soon', and there is no option to even start a player. (I noticed that the Flashback feature is not even available on the web, you have to download Realplayer to get it.. shouldn't they have that implemented already?)

I hope my worrying is for nothing.

I cant subscribe to the live feeds, cause I dont have time too, honestly. Im a Caregiver and I work all kind of hours in all kinds of places, so I dont get much computer time. But I can read Morty's Live Feed updates on my phone this year, so i wanted to say THANK YOU!! to all of you who do post the live feeds. You guys and gals ROCK!! Thank you...

:animated_wave:

Peace!

Since the feeds are web based, do we still have to download Real Player to watch? My company won't allow Real Player - last year I downloaded it and they automatically removed it a couple of days later. I have to computers at work, so could have watched on one and worked on the other :-) I'm hoping that this year I can watch through the web while I'm working!

Archived