Get the Live Feeds and Help Us Out!

morty

There is no way to watch in real player. I've been playing around with the links. The feeds are embedded in flash players so many people will need to update their flash to the newest edition. If that doesn't work, try a different browser.

Flashback is accessed at http://superpass.real.com/flashback

Hope this helps everyone.

Are you sure that final link works? I click and click and nothing happens, it brings nothing up in real player....

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They extended it till midnight tonite you still have time

I clicked on the link here and it says $39.99 for the feeds. How do I get them for $29.99?

I clicked on the link here and it says $39.99 for the feeds. How do I get them for $29.99?

I clicked the link for $29.99 and got charged for $39.99. No big deal but am also curious as to how I could have gotten it for $29.99 like it said...

Are you sure that final link works? I click and click and nothing happens, it brings nothing up in real player....

It won't open in real player. It will open in your browser (IE or Firefox) then you click on a date and time in the page the loads and THAT will open in real player.

I can't even get my live feeds to work!! They worked yesterday afternoon, but now they won't load at all! :(

Mine wont either LaLa I thought it was just me tho.. They better get this all fixed and soon.. they are running out of time..

Same problem here. This is actually GOOD news, though. I was so worried until I found out I'm the only one. You never want to be the other one, in a situation like this. But at least if EVERYONE is having the same problem, then you know technicians will be working their ass off to fix it, so all the people who just dropped $30-40 won't raise holy hell.

Also, it's possible that they might have them disabled right now while they're fixing the bugs from yesterday. I'm anxious to see if there's an improvement during the happy hour show tonight. I'll be at work so I'll miss it (just like yesterdays), but at least I can read the forums to see what people said about the quality.

I was thinking the same thing.. I hope they make some improvements to them.. Like maybe actually being able to view them full screen.. and raise the sound.. I had my speakers full blast and I couldn't hear them real well..

I just tried to load the feed and it doesn't load for me either. I know my flash player is up to date so that's not the problem. I also enlarged the window and the thing that opens doesn't enlarge the feed window at all! Grrrrrrr.....

I have a feeling I am NOT going to like this at all. They need to take it back to showing in the player instead of web based. If everybody is have difficulties they may end up doing that before it's all over. I have always had problems with watching things on YouTube. I usually have to let the entire thing load before I watch it. I've tried numerous fixes for that problem without success. If it carries over to Big Brother this year I'm gonna be one unhappy camper because I don't want to fight this thing all summer! furious3.gif

I watched last year with bbreloader. Anybody know if that available this year?

Unfortunately bbreloader isn't available this year because Real decided to put the live feeds in a web-based form which uses Flash Player. Because of this change they can't use the reloader this year or in the future. I miss it already. sad.gif

Can you still get the feeds at the discounted price? On the front page of Morty's it said you can get the discount until the premier started on July 8th.

Yes if you go through the links for the 3-Month 29.99 Early Bird it will put the code in for you automatically.

Yes if you go through the links for the 3-Month 29.99 Early Bird it will put the code in for you automatically.

If there is a way to still get the feeds for $29.99, I couldn't figure it out and Dade/Fuskie didn't know how to do it last night either. I thought that the special expired tonight just before the first show aired, so I waited on purpose so I could have some time to watch after the end of the season. Turns out that the offer expired at 3:00 California time yesterday.

I couldn't do that last night. Every time I clicked on the link either through here or on CBS, it said $39.99. So I went to Real Player's website and got some online help. They said the offer had expired and there was no way to get the offer. I asked if he could ask his supervisor and he said the supervisor would say the same thing. I told he we both are losing: I lose because I can't see the feeds and Real Player loses because I can't afford the extra $10, so they were going to lose a customer. Then he said, "let me see what else I can do" and he came up with what I think is a great resolution.

I have had the feeds twice before, so I already had a profile with them. They set me up with SuperPass on a monthly basis for $9.99. The only difference seems to be that I won't get the 10 free songs per month. He said I could cancel at any time. Fuskie and Dade were very helpful to me in the chat room last night while was doing the online help with Real Player. Thanks Fuskie and Dade! :D :D

I just signed up and yep, I paid 39.99

I hope Morty gets the extra commission!

Nice to see you Steve. :)

Did you get the live feeds last year? I thought for sure that the "early bird" special went through the start time of the first show but I just don't remember. As for this year, I totally missed seeing the expiration time/date of the early bird special. As long as I have the feeds, I'll be happy!

Did you get the live feeds last year? I thought for sure that the "early bird" special went through the start time of the first show but I just don't remember. As for this year, I totally missed seeing the expiration time/date of the early bird special. As long as I have the feeds, I'll be happy!

Bummer guys I ordered mine yesterday around 5pm and it worked okay for me ... I thought it was good until today.

Good to see you Iris.

No, I did not have the feeds last year. I didn't mind the extra $10, I'm just hoping for a good season this year.

Guest 6Borders

I'm going to wait a bit and then maybe try the 14 day free trial. If the feeds are working well then I'll buy the month at Morty's. So far the feed-feedback has not been too favorable.

I'm going to wait a bit and then maybe try the 14 day free trial. If the feeds are working well then I'll buy the month at Morty's. So far the feed-feedback has not been too favorable.

Smart move. I'm listening to the live feeds right now, but they're so choppy. The sound is fine, but the video is awful.

Archived