Help?!?! Big Brother

Random question. In a picture I just saw on the update page of the F3 sitting around the pool (or maybe the hot tub) there are 3 little lattice box-thingies with galvanized metal buckets in them. Does anyone have any idea what those are or what they are for?

Does anyone know this? 'Cause now I'm curious. Also...is the grass real or artificial turf? (By the way, I think it's a sad commentary on how boring these people are right now that I'm asking about the grass!)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I am really pissed. My directv dvr started recording BB, then I watched Hell's Kitchen while it was recording. When I went to start BB a few minutes ago, it said it did not record due to an "unexpected error." This is the second time this has happened to us. Does anyone else have this problem? The last time it happened was when Chima got the boot. I swear, it is some kind of conspiracy! lol

Good Morning! Having had DirectTV for several years, the only thing I can think of is your basic recording limitations. The dvr supplied by DirectTV can only record 2 programs simultaneously, and you must be watching 1 of those while it's recording. It's no problem to record only 1 program while watching another channel. I would think that perhaps your dvr was also recording another program when you changed channels. If that's the case, then your dvr would record only 1, and it would decide which one to record based on your prioritizer settings. If the 2nd program recording was higher on your prioritizer settings, then it would discontinue recording BB when you changed the channel. You can check your prioritizer settings through your menu on the dvr.

Hope this helps :)

Does anyone know this? 'Cause now I'm curious. Also...is the grass real or artificial turf? (By the way, I think it's a sad commentary on how boring these people are right now that I'm asking about the grass!)

I noticed that the HG put their mikes and battery packs in the buckets when they get in the water. Pretty sure the grass is artificial. The HGs always talk about not being able to walk on it when it's hot.

I remember in BB 6 when Ivette peed on the grass during an outdoor lock down, and how everyone was pissed about it, cause it was artificial and they were going to have to walk around on in... I think Big Brother washed it down that night, can't remember for sure if they did or not...

Are they going to ignore the bikes?? I thought the bikes were going to be for a competition. There was an episode of some show like "The Mole" when one person rode the bike, it lit up another room...I thought the bikes would be used like this...Does anyone remember what Julie said in the first episode about the bikes?

Where can we watch Dick's after the finale back yard interviews??

I've heard of a few places but can't confirm them. Can anyone?

Archived