Help?!?! Big Brother

OK, I know they have been in the BB house for slightly over a week, but were they sequestered from the outside world for a few days before entering the house. I would think we would have heard MJ discussed by HGs. And I don't think CBS would mind him being mentioned since most of MJ's recordings were on Columbia recordings. Anyone know?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe that I remember Chima mentioning Michael Jackson's death during her pre-show interview with Diane Henry (from BB5 and BB7).

If it wasn't Chima, it was someone else, but the houseguest being interviewed was definitely the one who brought it up, not Diane.

And they had already been in sequester for a few days before that interview, so they must have known before going in.

They did not see the memorial ceremony, and probably did not see any medical reports from the autopsy, so it's likely that they exhausted the topic in the several days that they were already inside the house together before the live feeds started after the premiere.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this post might not belong in the help topic, but I sort of do need help figuring something out.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed that some of the bios on the CBS site are very unflattering, while others are not, and are, in fact, quite flattering? Laura and Braden come to mind as being very unflattering......I'm sure they were typed up from things they wrote or said, maybe from questionnaires they had to fill in, but still. I can't help but wonder if it isn't intentional? If I were forming my opinions of each of the houseguests based upon their bios, I would not like Laura at all, and I would not hate Chima, Kevin, Lydia, or Jessie as much as I actually do. Has this been the case with previous seasons? I never read the CBS bios before this.

During BB when Morty's get so much traffic it makes it hard to even log on so they take away our avatars until the end off BB so that everyone has a chance to log in.

• 2 weeks later...

I've searched google and am having trouble finding it.

Please don't merge this until the question gets answered because questions like this just end up getting lost in threads.

I'm trying to do the math in my head and find out if someone is coming back. They ALWAYS have a double eviction and if I'm correct and the last episode is around the 24th of September, they don't have enough people with a double eviction or fast forward.

I've searched google and am having trouble finding it.

Please don't merge this until the question gets answered because questions like this just end up getting lost in threads.

I'm trying to do the math in my head and find out if someone is coming back. They ALWAYS have a double eviction and if I'm correct and the last episode is around the 24th of September, they don't have enough people with a double eviction or fast forward.

No one knows what's the announcement will be until the tomorrow and we all are just speculating. Double evictions usually happen when there's 5 or 6 people left. I think it's too early for a double eviction but as always, expect the unexpected. :animated_scratchchin:

No one knows what's the announcement will be until the tomorrow and we all are just speculating. Double evictions usually happen when there's 5 or 6 people left. I think it's too early for a double eviction but as always, expect the unexpected. :animated_scratchchin:

Oh I know that, that wasn't why I asked. I read what the final airing was once but now I can't find it.

Oh ok. I think it's around the 24th of September because that's when Julie should be having her baby. Don't quote me on the date but it is the last Thursday in September. It could be the 17th too. :unsure:

Oh ok. I think it's around the 24th of September because that's when Julie should be having her baby. Don't quote me on the date but it is the last Thursday in September. It could be the 17th too. :unsure:

If it is the last Thursday in September that's the 24 and confirms my suspicions. They do NOT have enough house guests to go to the 24th of September unless they have no double eviction/fast forward this year.

So if they stick by what they have been doing and have a double/fast forward, someone is going to need to come back in the house eventually.

So if they stick by what they have been doing and have a double/fast forward, someone is going to need to come back in the house eventually.

Well, then maybe this big announcement tomorrow includes no one going home this week, or a fake eviction, just to bring the player back in.

Survivor: Samoa Premiere Thursday, Sept. 17 8:00pm ET/PT

it has to end before this date so the 15 should be the last show

Survivor: Samoa Premiere Thursday, Sept. 17 8:00pm ET/PT

it has to end before this date so the 15 should be the last show

UVP - I didn't know they announced the date for the Survivor. How did you find that out?

SURVIVOR: SAMOA, the 19th installment of the hit reality series, will debut a week prior to the formal start of the season, on Thursday, Sept. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT).
Source: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs...elease?id=22101

The Emmys will air on CBS on September 20 (Sunday), so Big Brother needs to be over before this.

UVP - I didn't know they announced the date for the Survivor. How did you find that out?

i went to cbs page for survivor

And, once a definite date is determined, they have Julie mention it to the evicted houseguest, as in: "... and we'll see you back here on finale night, September XX, when your vote will help determine the winner of Big Brother 11."

I'm just wondering.

I am not enough of a night owl to stay up and watch BBAD so i usually just DVR it and go on. Well, this morning I got up very early and noticed that BBAD was still on Sho2 (West I guess). So I am wondering, is this a replay of the 12am show, or is this a continuation of what happens when that one ends?

Are the houseguests on Showtime live for 3 hours or 6.

thanks

I have two questions...first if for example x has pov and takes y off the block, can the hoh then put x up? or is x safe ?

second....say Michelle takes Ronnie off and Jeff has the magic powers can he them put Ronnie back on?

Thanks, this is going to settle some arguments!!

I have two questions...first if for example x has pov and takes y off the block, can the hoh then put x up? or is x safe ?

second....say Michelle takes Ronnie off and Jeff has the magic powers can he them put Ronnie back on?

Thanks, this is going to settle some arguments!!

Rules state that only the HOH and the POV holder are safe from the power. If Michele took Ronnie off, he is not the POV holder and could be put back up again.

Archived