BB Game Links / Questions / Discussion

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck yes, I have sent my tape in for the last 3 years...... but I think they don't pick me because:

A: I'm 35 :shock:

B: I'm Fat :shock: :shock:

C: all the above :shock: :shock: :shock:

ROFL :rofl oh well NEXT YEAR, Maybe they will have a OVER 30 house full of fat people...... lol wait they have a show like that on VH1. Now I just have to get famous to get on that show....... damn always something gettin in my way! :twisted:

Guest checkplease

I would never go on BB because I'm afraid of all types of cameras. I love watching it though. :wink:

I could not be on BB :lol: I like to pick my nose!!! :rofl

are you channelling a little mike booger, er I mean boogie .. or robert there crazy?

Well you know the old saying.......

YOU CAN PICK YOUR FRIENDS.......

YOU CAN PICK YOUR NOSE......

BUT YOU CAN'T PICK YOUR FRIENDS NOSE........

BUT IF YOU DO.....

YOU HAVE TO EAT IT!! :wink:

:fface

Guest momof2

Beau - 34

Rachel - 32

Maggie - Jennifer - Janelle - 31

Howie - Eric - 30

Sarah - 27

Ivette - 26

April - James - 22

Michael - 19

Ashlea - 18

Kaysar - 17

Interesting :lol:

Currently trying to figure out how tae haul my big screen tv upstairs tae plop down at foot of my bed...next tae the portable fridge...next tae the portable food pantry...next tae the porta potty....next tae the portable shower.... :roll:

I would so do Big Brother...I love watching and like you said making fun of the people in the house but I would be willing in a heartbeat to go... :lol:

Guest Domestic_Goddess

* I have the no phone call rule as well.......

* I have to also remember to keep my mouth shut, and the feeds down low until my DH can watch the Tues&Thurs shows the next day on tape.(He can't watch those nights)

*My live feeds are an IMPERATIVE part of my life for the next 3 months.Any chore that can be done in front of them, is :D (Folding clothes,dusting,bill paying etc)

*Which brings me to rule #4.......

I do all my housework, kids schoolwork (we homeschool) and errand running early in the mornings while the hguests are still asleep over on the west coast.That way, by the time they wake up, its afternoon here and I have free time.

Then you can watch your feeds on your big screen tv!!! I sit comffy on my couch!!!

OOOhhhhhhh, thats right!!! We have a new big screen this year! And CBS is broadcast in HIGH DEF!! Thankgoodness for technology :clap

Guest sweetpea13

Heres my BB routine:

1. Make sure my 2 year old is in bed or at least happily playing in the same room.

2. Hope my husband works on saturday so he wont try talking to me during the show.

3. Tape the show for my husband, (and watch it for the 2nd time with him when he gets home from work.)

4. Browse every BB spoiler site I can to see what is happening (dont have live feeds this year, or last year, so I have become a die hard fan of Mortys) Thanks for all you hard work updating all of us.

5. Get up every morning and hurry through my morning routine so I can check the computer for more info and spoilers

I think we all got it bad, but isnt it fun!!!

Heres my BB routine:

1.  Make sure my 2 year old is in bed or at least happily playing in the same room.

2.  Hope my husband works on saturday so he wont try talking to me during the show.

3.  Tape the show for my husband, (and watch it for the 2nd time with him when he gets home from work.)

4.  Browse every BB spoiler site I can to see what is happening (dont have live feeds this year, or last year, so I have become a die hard fan of Mortys)  Thanks for all you hard work updating all of us.

5.  Get up every morning and hurry through my morning routine so I can check the computer for more info and spoilers

I  think we all got it bad, but isnt it fun!!!

Duct tape. Threaten him with it if he talks during a show. Trust me it works! lol.

I am glad I ain't the only one with a small child. :) Mine is having a rough time about that time of day so my hubby is on direct orders to go for a long walk/outside time with her. lol. She loves it so we both win..maybe not hubby but oh well. lol

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Nope, not me :?

I love to watch the show, but would never want to be on it.

But my DH would do it in a heartbeat!! :D