Pre-Season BB11 rumors

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Sheila's myspace blog she wrote that she only has a few days to find someone to look after one of her pets for 3 months; as I read that I couldn't help but think she's a houseguest this season since it coincides with BB timeline of things.

On Sheila's myspace blog she wrote that she only has a few days to find someone to look after one of her pets for 3 months; as I read that I couldn't help but think she's a houseguest this season since it coincides with BB timeline of things.

Oh my.. I hope they dont bring anybody back.. except for either Amy, or Danielle.. :D

Interesting indeed since this is Corner Ofices latest post on BBQ

"The 12 House Guests who haven't been in the house before will be sequestered on Sunday."

I do know that Sheila was going to be moving and that she was also trying to help her son find a place to live while in college... I know she wouldn't tell me if she was going to be in the house, but I tend to believe it has to do with her life and nothing with BB... That doesn't really mean a thing though... :)

Why on Earth are they being that specific? Makes me think its all a lie.

that person is reliable

they have been dropping bb inside info for years

they are the one who usually tells us who gets hoh/nom before we even see the first show

I am not a fan of them bringing Sheila back. Either she will get evicted in the first couple of weeks or get dragged along to the end. Remember Adam/Ryan kept her for the final 3 over Sharon because they thought she would be easier to beat in the final comps.

Oh please NO... I don't want her in there... that will be a buzz killer for my BB season.. I don't want to see so many of them back in that house.

I've been so looking forward to this season, and that would just kill it for me

I enjoyed the season 7 All Stars but I wouldn't like to see another one like that for a few years if at all.

I have always liked the original concept of complete strangers in the house. It put a better spin on the show. These seasons where they've had people who knew one another before entering the house has been a disappointment to me.

Give me a wide range of ages, backgrounds, etc....and I'll love it!!

Edit for additional content:

I've been catching up on my reading this afternoon and saw the supposed hint about there being two houses. I think it would be hilarious if they did have one side which was luxurious and the other side like they're living in poverty. Then put the "popular" people in the poverty side and the "geeks" in the luxury part. That could create a whole lot of people who started out disgruntled before they ever started the game! Also, you could throw in competitions where if they lose they have to switch sides of the house they live in. :P

I was reading the comments about the feeds missing the time when they first enter the house. I've been thinking about that too. I wonder if the new "flashback" (or whatever they're calling it) feature on the updated feeds will allow us to go backwards to that time? That would be awesome! Even if they did it after the season was finished. I would LOVE to see that period of time!

Peggy

I was reading the comments about the feeds missing the time when they first enter the house. I've been thinking about that too. I wonder if the new "flashback" (or whatever they're calling it) feature on the updated feeds will allow us to go backwards to that time? That would be awesome! Even if they did it after the season was finished. I would LOVE to see that period of time!

Peggy

Wow!! I hadn't thought about that but it would be awesome if they actually did it!

Great point! :)

B, they are taping but they are not streaming. The time machine will only work for the video streamed by Real Networks, not the taping done by BB.

Fuskie

Who is sorry to disappoint...

Yeah, I get that part. But they could possibly make it available at the end couldn't they? Probably would never happen, but I'd love to see what happens those first few days. Seems like we miss some good stuff.

Thanks for the info neb.

Once these cliques are formed, they will play as teams for a while, but they will eventually split off into individuals and play the Big Brother Game by themselves.

If they must play as a team, meaning winning comps and hohs and do everything together, like BB, this season will suck, just like BB9 did in the beginning. Didn't BB learn anything from their poor winter season?

Archived