Big Brother After Dark

YES

I know this is off topic, But i didn't want to get chewed out for starting a new thread..

Are the links for the no time out feeds still the same or do they change every year.. Not sure why I can't remember that..

Sorry for not knowing where to post this.. I just picked one, I thought would be the best to ask

They change each season.

Fuskie

Who notes that the feeds via the Real Player also last longer than the 30 minutes of past seasons before timing out...

They are usually available a day or two before feeds go live for testing purposes. The BBReloader for BB11 goes on sale July 7th, so you figure he has to have the links before he can sell the reloader.

Fuskie

Who notes if you like taking screen shots or capturing live feed video, the BBReloader (not affiliated with Morty's) is a popular tool, but we ask that you support Morty's by signing up for feeds through Morty's and then purchasing the Reloader separately...

thanks Fuskie and Dream.. that's what I thought but wasn't positive.. I also seen the bb11 reloader goes on sale on the 7th..

Just want to put out there that the people on Mortys are the greatest and can help with any problem you have.. and I've had many that Dream has helped me with.. and others chime in when Dream is not there.. Thanks to everyone who gives so much of there time to help us.. :2thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like the concept of BBAD. The HG play too much for the camera during that time period and are usually pretty boring right after that. I think it impacts the game play and not in a good way.

Julie Chen & Allison Gronder keep sayin everyyear they hope for a live 24/7 channel on TV. Im surprsied they havent signed a deal with DirecTV since CBS has a big partnership with them. Thye would have a subscribed to a few channels to watch live feed during the summer

• 2 weeks later...

I just added Showtime to my cable package yesterday. In my area (Chicago) first 6 months free, then $10.00 a month. Remember you can always cancel. So.........if you call to subscribe ask about any special deals being offered for Showtime.

BBAD on Showtime started last night.

Archived