Robyn Kass/Allison Grodner Exposes "Big Brother 11" Secrets!

Okay, here's some info from Allison Grodner from an interview yesterday. (Go to the link and check out the golden photo on the right. Think it's from the house?!?!?!)

website-Headline says Interview with Allison

Allison Grodner Executive Producer of Big Brother 11 was interviewed this morning on the John Jay & Rich Show. Grab the entire interview off the Akamai cloud here

Here is the highlights from the interview

was alot of interesting people in the house for media day who work in television, print, internet media, etc.

thanks for info lala

i dont care much about the house design but this is what stood out to me.

Something new on premiere night is

I hope they don't stick with BB After Dark or whatever that show was on Showtime. Everybody was told to save their antics for 9 to 12 PST and they were so low key before and after that. It killed the spontaneity

I thought BB after dark took away from how they really interacted in the house.

It was like they were getting ready for a show every nite -_-

and a lot of time was spent on primping, etc.

It took the edge off of the feeling of isolation that's suppose to be part of the game.

I doubt that they'll discontinue it... but, I'd be one of the ones that would be happy if they did.

Didn't they discontinue After Dark? I thought I read something by Evil Dick/Janelle that said they were doing something on the feeds to make up for the cancellation of AD. Or am I thinking of something else all together?

Didn't they discontinue After Dark? I thought I read something by Evil Dick/Janelle that said they were doing something on the feeds to make up for the cancellation of AD. Or am I thinking of something else all together?

They are doing something on the feeds to replace the cancellation of Housecalls. After Dark is still a go.

I am excited over a new house. please leave on BBAD as I do not get live feeds I live for BBAD. Looking forward to the season.

Archived