The Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool

Fuskie

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need to recruit her for the lotto.

Congrats Imin (Fuskie will be contacting you after he gets back from vacation)

LOL...I just opened up the thread to see what the latest was on Julie...I didn't even know she had the baby yet...then I found out I was closest! LOL!

Thanks for all the congrats all! :)

...and no...absolutely no psychic abilities here or luck of any kind...well no luck that really ever amounts to anything anyways... ;)

Didnt know there was a prise involved - what does Imin win ?

Let me make it official. Congratulations, lmln, you have won the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool! You win a package of Pampers or Depends, your choice. Or you could donate your prize to a local (to Atlanta) charitable organization. Contact me via PM if you would like to have your prize shipped to you.

Fuskie

Who congratulates Julie and Les, wishes Charles a Happy Birthday! and thanks to everyone who participated in the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool this summer...

Let me make it official. Congratulations, lmln, you have won the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool! You win a package of Pampers or Depends, your choice. Or you could donate your prize to a local (to Atlanta) charitable organization. Contact me via PM if you would like to have your prize shipped to you.

Fuskie

Who congratulates Julie and Les, wishes Charles a Happy Birthday! and thanks to everyone who participated in the Julie Chen Baby Watch Office Pool this summer...

I'm feeling very generous so therefore I will happily donate the prize to the charity of your choice. :)

ImIn

Who gladly is not in need of either of those 2 products, and is also thankful to those that ran the pool...

;)

Archived