Theories for BB11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am seeing a few theories floating around

and one that i am curious to see if it happens

it will be huge if that happens

one of theories is fan vs fav another i am tight lipped about :lipsrsealed2:

The suspense is killing me. It's time to reveal the houseguests. I'm starting to see commercials but never caught one in time to pay close enough attention.

The suspense is killing me. It's time to reveal the houseguests. I'm starting to see commercials but never caught one in time to pay close enough attention.

The only commercials right now have old houseguests in them. The new ones probably haven't even done their first interviews.

The only commercials right now have old houseguests in them. The new ones probably haven't even done their first interviews.

BUZZ KILL!! lol just kidding. I dunno how I would feel about a fan vs favs... ED might come back and I would hate that...

Do you know a secret uvp?????

i thought i did but it turned out to be nothing but i heard bb is suppose to announce something this wednesday so be on the look out for it .

any guesses what they will announce ?

Just something to get us hyped up and it will end up being nothing lol

Oh My Melissa! So cynical :animated_rotfl:

I'll just be excited no matter what they announce. Some of the twists only irritate me. But nothing they've ever done to the show has stopped me from watching! No twist has been able to break my addiction!

Wow, is this bad? Part of my dream last night consisted of the start of BB and how I had missed the first episode and was all behind. The twist was that everyone in the house was gay.

They really need to give us some info already, but I know they can't until the hgs are sequestered.

They usually act as if they should be given everything, so I would like to see them have to earn everything--beds included. No more spoiled college kids. I too am soooo ready for this season.

..........I am so looking forward to season 11 and my biggest wish is that they FINALLY get some OLDER houseguests....... :) It would be nice to not just have 1 or 2 older (meaning over 50)............you know, "mature" men and women who actually have a BRAIN and EXPERIENCE! :hug: Let's see a few more "senior citizens" in the mix..........pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee! All the 20 & 30 somethings are getting boringggggggggggggggg! :bedtime:

Usually, i'm a loyal lurker........read everything :)

the twist doesn't have to be 2 houses. I lived in Holland for 4 years, one of their twists was a "rich" and a "poor" side.

the rich side was the really cool house........and the poor side looked like an old broken down cabin. The separation was a top to bottom fence. Both sides could sit and interact.

the poor side had the very bare essentials. They had to conserve food......no showers.......and if i remember correctly.....an outhouse.

each week.....who goes to the poor section changed. the usual school style picking of sides and a challenge to determine who went "poor"

While i couldnt' understand what was said...*sometimes hubby helped*......i got the gist of what was going on......LOL (now that's a BB addict)

anyway........back to lurking for me. Just want you to know..........i've enjoyed all your hard work and posting.

i think next week we will get to see footage of the house since today is media day when reporters get to go into the house

Archived