Theories for BB11

Well, since we haven't gotten anything as far as rumors go, I thought maybe we could come up with our own ideas about BB11. Either twists for the summers, what the house will look like, anything to keep us occupied until more information is available!

Well, here are some of mine:

I did read somewhere that there'd be only 10 hgs this summer.

Maybe the twist will be all the hgs will be married (not to eachother) and BB puts them in the house to see what happens. (Although I hope this isn't true, b/c I'd hope CBS wouldn't try to promote cheating.)

Maybe a fans and favorites (like Survivors' fan vs. favorites). That'd be interesting. A mini all stars with new people.

What do you think?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not hearing anything yet

probably next week or week after info should start flowing

curious to hear the twist

Here's the twist.

JC is 6 months pregnant.

Big Brother is 3 months long.

At least two HG are going to outlast JC.

Fuskie

Who thinks the twist will be JC goes into labor during a live show...

Maybe its another battle of the sexes. 6 men vs 6 women.

you may get your wish i actually think since the guys have won the last 4 bb this was gonna be the style of play regardless of twist. if the woman go after each other right off the back i would be surprised

Hey all!! Feels god to be posting again and I cant wait for this Season!! I am going to be deployed but I am going to try and get the feeds over there!! So in the research that I have done, I think there will be 16 HGs... If you look at the ad for BB11 you will notice that there is 16 blocks for faces in the actual ad, then if you pause it you will see that there are still 16 monitors for the memory wall, so unless they do four BB11 logos instead of faces, then we may have 12, but I am thinking 14-16... I personally would LOVE the double house thing!! I heard that they did it over seas somewhere and it only lasted 2 weeks becuase it was too hard to follow... I agree, but I am a fanatic!! lol. two sets of feeds for the price of 1!! WOO HOO!! I also read an article about a 365 day big brother where they are living in a BB Village... Too much BB so lets just throw that one away! I LOVE BB And CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

I JUST FOUND OUT THE GREATEST RUMOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WINNER OF BB11 WILL GET TO HAVE JULIE CHEN'S BABY NAMED AFTER HIM/HER!!! NO $500K THIS YEAR!!! WOOOO HOOOO!! WHAT AN HONOR!!!!!!! (I wonder if itll be a middle name that will never be used.... lol)

I wouldn't put too much stock in the commercials. As Robyn Kass said in an interview the advertising people have no idea what's going on with the show. They are a separate entity all together.

true, however if you look in the house pictures you see 16 frames on the memory wall.... same can be said with the 12 heads on the website :)

Yeah, remember the twist that happened at the beginning of BB last year? In BB8, the winner of the veto's picture would move next to the veto holder on the wall, showing who won. But last year, in BB10, they didn't move the pics around, so it always looked like Jerry won the veto lol

when are the HGs photos released? (i know ive asked this before, sorry!)

hehe just found this on the CBS/ BB website:

"Wonderin' who the lovely ladies of BB will be this year? Tide yourself over by expoloring our photo gallery of past vixens..... Browse Photos Now "

guess they dont have time to proofread. :)

Archived