7/18 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

7:05PM BBT -- In red room Jessie asks Jeff what he knows, Jeff says I don't know a damn thing, Ronnie asked me to come see him in the HOH but what the fuck for, so he can lie to me? He lied to me the whole time telling I was safe till right before then he put me up, I'm safe now so its his decision now. Jessie now saying that he and Nat are willing to work with him and Jordan but that Jordan told Nat to her face she was going to put her up if she won HOH which means she will put me up too.. Now they both tell Jeff that we have the votes to get rid of Laura no matter who he put up.... Jeff brings up that during the game Nat came up to him and said I'll let you win if you don't put me up next week and I was think wait, she wins the bag and doesn't get put up I'll get back to you and they all laugh.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:10PM BBT -- Chima "the crap starter" goes into green room and is telling Kev and Lyd how she is pissed that russell cooked and ate dinner with "them" and how he is making all these side deals and Lyd is saying yeah Laura we can get out anytime, Kev says but he's our teammate and chima says he's not my team mate and Lyd is jumping in saying how Russell told her he wanted her out when she was on the block and Chima says he told me the second day here he wanted us out, Lyd chimes in with its because we are the two strongest women in the house... Kev says we have to get the stronger players out, Chima says right, he is one and chima talks about how when they were playing simons says and red light he was pushing people out of the way, kev said yeah same when he was playing chess with nat (looks like there is deception in the ranks and the move to back door Russell might happen)

I'm out till after BBAD :animated_wave:

7:20 PM BBT Ronnie joins Jessie, Natalie, and Russ in the bedroom and tells his pooping quarter story again (God help me-Goldylucks) Ronnie says he wishes the winner could have taken home the quarters they had collected. He says it would take an armored car to get it all. Russell says "try to fit that in your one black bag." Russell says he can't believe how close he came to winning. Like .43 cents.

Russell leaves and Jessie starts talking about his past BB experience. He is complaining that his alliance didn't win anything until he was already gone, but he has no regrets (yeah-right Goldylucks)

7:34 PM BBT BB: "houseguests, the lock down is over"

7:38 PM BBT Jordan heads up to HOH to talk to Ronnie. Ronnie tells her Laura is going home. He tells her that he overhead Laura in the shower talking to herself saying if she lasts another week Ronnie is going home. Jordan is trying to defend her saying Laura said it out of anger because she knows she is going home. Ronnie doesn't understand why because he says he told her if the POV was used Russell was going up. Jordan tells him that Laura knows Russell has the votes so she knows she is going home. This is followed by more comp talk. Jeff's key to winning was grabbing a handful of coins, counting how much money was in one handful, and using that estimate to get the required amount.

7:45 PM BBT Ronnie asks Jeff (who has joined the HOH room conversation) to verify that he is definately using the veto on himself. Jeff jokes and says he can't tell him his plan, but then says of course I will use it on myself. Ronnie starts spilling secrets. Ronnie tells them it may seem that Russell couldn't possibly be evicted if put up but clues them into the fact that Lydia, Kevin, Jessie, and Natalie have all told him that they want Russell out.

Jeff tells Ronnie "you have a second chance with me, don't you lie to me. I don't normally give second chances" Both Jeff and Jordan tell Ronnie he is playing the way he is because of fear. "You are scared of repercussions dude" "Backdooring Russell was your plan from the beginning, now you are afraid to do it" Ronnie wants to know if there are votes to get Russell out and Jeff is saying "talk to your crew". Jeff is showing his anger and Laura chastizes him. "The dude put me up and does he think there aren't any consequences. "Don't even lie, I know you didn't vote for Braden" "Don't you lie to me" Ronnie admits to voting against Braden but he says it was for their benefit. "Braden would have done what Braden needed to do. Jeff "he was our team mate and you let them (Jessie's crew) strong arm you. They strong armmed you and you fucked us." Jeff accuses him of playing on their side because of fear. Ronnie won't admit it. He is trying to swing it around saying he put Jeff up because he had no chance of leaving. Jeff says "why not Lydia, why not Kevin...I'm not as stupid as you think"

Jeff says "you aren't trying to get a strong player out, you are trying to get rid of someone where no one will be mad at you for it." Ronnie is squirming saying if he had his way it would have been Michelle and Laura on the block but Michelle is on his team. Jeff wants Ronnie to reveal who talked Ronnie into voting against Braden. Ronnie doesn't answer the question. Jeff says he isn't talking straight to Ronnie anymore because he is going to do what he wants. He says Ronnie let go of Braden who would have been very loyal and now he has the other group. Jeff says again "you fucked me"

Ronnie says he wants to talk to Laura to see if her comments about putting him up are true. He also says he wants to talk to Jessie and Natalie about Russell. Jordan reminds him that Russell will have the votes. Ronnie says "do some negotiating" Jeff says "who?" (as in-NOT ME BUT YOU) and Ronnie says he is willing to negotiate to get Russell out. (My take on it, he knows fear controlled Ronnie's decision on nominations and he is using fear to sway him now-Goldylucks)

Lydia comes upstairs so this pow wow is temporarily over.

8:12 PM BBT In the HOH room is now Lydia, Jeff, Jordan, and Ronnie. Ronnie asks Lydia what her thoughts were on backdooring Russell. She says yes. Russell was a good choice because he is going to target women and he is mean to everyone. Ronnie says "if I am going to do this, I need to know there are enough votes" Jordan "stop being scared-just do it" (Basically Ronnie is a wuss and won't stick his neck out unless everyone in the house promises him to vote him out so the big bad Russell doesn't kick his butt-Goldylucks)

Ronnie says "If I do this, I want amnesty for doing the big deed" Lydia says "NO you have to get your hands dirty Ronnie" Jeff says "hell no-you fucked me" and they laugh. Ronnie keeps asking Lydia about where the others would likely stand regarding Russell and she keeps trying to reassure him that Russell would go and the only person that might possibly go after him is Laura.

8:20 PM BBT Jeff says "let me know when you have decided" Jeff tells him that he is listening with deaf ears because everything else Ronnie has told him this was bullshit. He is dead serious but everyone laughs.

Chima comes upstairs and also tells Ronnie that she would vote to get rid of Russell. Ronnie says "this is the time to do what is right-finally" Ditto on Kevin. He comes up and says he will vote against Russell as long as everyone else in the room is" They are counting votes and it doesn't look good for Russell anymore.

Lydia and Chima are taking over the conversation now. They want to twist this around to Laura and make her grovel and have her belive she is in their debt for doing this favor for her.

8:15 bbt

Jeff, Jordan, Ronnie, Lydia are upstairs in HOH

Ronnie and Lydia are seriously talking about backdooring Russell..

Lydia" Dont get me wrong, I want Laura gone! But I would vote Russell out before her in a heartbeat.. Im scare he would kill me"

Ronnie" I know.. This is our chance to do the right thing."

Chima walks out the shower and they ask her if she would be ok with voting russell out.. She says she is.

Chima-Lydia-Ronnie pinkyswore that they would vote him out..

Kevin walks up and they ask if he would vote out Russell

Kevin" If you guys will!"

8:38 BBT

Ronnie talking about his speech he will give when he nominates Russell..

He says "Ok.. if we get russell out this week, next week we are going full fledge against Laura, Jeff,Casey, Michelle, and Jordan!"

everybody agrees.

Please move to the new thread here:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=37143

Note: As of 11:00PM BBT: We were having trouble with the messages boards. Access at this time is only available to our admins and members of the LFU. If you are a live feed updater, and a member of the LFU group, please let me know when the system returns to it's "normal" semi-functioning state.

Thank so much to all of you for your help this season. outside of these software issues, I think this is one of our best seasons, so keep up the good work. Remember, if you can't post your updates here, mail them to me.

-Morty

Archived