7/18 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:04PM... I think Jeff won it because Nat just asked Ronnie who will you put up when Jeff comes off? He said I told you and the vote will be for Laura to go home 9-0

6:08PM BBT -- Everyone in kitchen except Ronnie, Kev, Chima are in red room, Laura just came out of steel room with wet hair and in towel... I have not seen Casey anywhere. {could he have won it?}

6:13 PM BBT When the feeds return Jessie's clan of faithful followers are in the red bedroom all a flutter. Everyone is talking at once. Jeff's name has been dropped many times. Kevin stated the competition was "endurance slash strength." Chima says they need straight strength comps (her mouth is strong, I'll give her that-Goldylucks). Ronnie says "to wield the power you have to have balls, and I have brass ones". Jeff has won POV. Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, and now Ronnie are in the kitchen. Laura is walking around in a bath towel. Chima is complaining that the usual prize money during comps was $10K and BB is "trying to jip us with the $5K business". It seems a cash prize was involved. Chima keeps causing a FOTH by saying "That's bullshit Big Brother."

6:23 PM BBT Ronnie heads back to the red bedroom where they are still discussing the comp. Natalie clearly states "I thought I was doing great after the first round, but obviously Jeff did better."

6:20pm bbt -- heard chima saying that is fine, If I win HOH next week I'm backdooring his ass. (we all know she hates Jeff)

6:24pm -- Nat said I did great after that first round, Ronnie said you did real well, Jeff just did better!!

JEFF WON FOR SHIZZLE

6:28PM BBT -- Jordan asks Jeff what Ronnie said to him out there, Jeff said it was during the quarter game and I was thinking I had about $100 bucks in mine and I look at his and and say you know you got about 200 dollars in there dont you, and he said no I don't I got about 100 and I said no I got about 100 and Ronnie says you wanna bet and Jeff said sure, you tell me your not the rat then Ill throw this and Ronnie said I'm not doing that, Jordan and Rus laugh, Russell says that was not a physical challenge, that was a challenge for brains and he couldn't win it... and they all laugh.

6:30 PM BBT In the kitchen Russell approaches Jeff to congratulate him. Jeff tells him that at one point during the competition they had stacks of quarters and Jeff knew he had close to 100 . Jeff tells Russell that he told Ronnie during the competition that he (Ronnie) had at least 200 or close to 300. Ronnie disagrees. Jeff says wanna bet. Ronnie says bet what....Jeff says, I win and you admit your the rat and I'll throw this comp. Ronnie didn't seem to like that according to Jeff.

6:35 PM BBT Almost everyone is in the kitchen except for Jessie and Ronnie who are still in the bedroom. They are trying to figure out what Jeff's move would be if he wins HOH. Jessie is worried because he knows the cliques won't go on indefinately and he fears that 3 weeks is enough. He feels Jeff will put him up the second the cliques are over. The conversation is interrupted by Natalie who comes in to let them know dinner is ready. All 4 feeds switch to the kitchen and dining room table and just random chit chat.

6:38PM BBT -- Chima heads up to HOH to take a shower; everyone else in kitchen getting ready to eat dinner... Nat comes to tell Jessie in red room dinner is ready and he says he just had a shake and isn't hungry will she please set him some aside, she says sure and walks out.. he hollers for her to come back but she doesn't.

6:40 PM BBT -- Most everyone at the table eating, Nat says that veto game was a trip how do they come up with that stuff, Lyd says can you imagine how long it's gonna take them to clean up out there, someone said probably wont be done till midnight, someone said I felt like it was sponsored or something like we were doing a commercial and we get WBRB

8:47PM BBT -- Jordan goes into steel room and tells Laura that Ronnie came up to her and said he wanted to talk to her and Jeff later up in HOH. Laura is completely covered up and laying down.

I know this sounds off topic, but did anyone catch what brand of pizza they've been eating and raving about every night?

It looked like they were making their own pizza. I saw Jeff putting toppings on it. Doesn't appear to be boxed pizza.

6:52 PM BBT Laura is in bed completely covered. She seems really bummed. Jordan joins her. She tells him that everyone is eating which bugs her because she just spent all that time doing dishes. Laura says she bummed because she gets another week of sleep and sleeping in here (steel room). Jordan says she wants a shower but fears the cold water. Jordan says she wishes she could save her. Laura is resigned that she is going home and Jordan tells her "I'll be right behind ya." Laura and Jordan wish they had gotten together as friends from the beginning. Jordan says she will have no one left but Jeff and he'll be a loner. Laura has decided to go ahead and start packing. They complain about slop, being hungry, hard beds, can't find anything in the room because of the lack of space, and the room being cold at night. Jordan leaves to take a shower with a promise to Laura to wake her when she gets up.

Meanwhile in the red bedroom, Jessie, Natalie, and Chima are smack talking about Russell. Chima says Jeff was talking shit about her and Russell was laughing. Natalie "I think we need to backdoor his ass" Jessie "When?" Natalie "This week, I want him gone."

7:00 PM BBT I want to personally blind my mind's eye. Lydia and Kevin are laying down together in the recycle room. Ronnie comes in and says he had 3 quarters in his butt crack. After some laughing about it, Chima comes in to mention the backdoor Russell plan. Lydia instantly shoots it down. Lydia wants to follow through getting rid of Laura. Lydia states that after Laura is gone, Casey, Russell, and Jeff are by far the biggest threats.

7:0PM BBT -- Chima comes into red room and is pissed that Russell is out there making dinner with "them" and eating with "them" and tells Jes and Nat this .... Nat looks at Jessie and says I think we should back door him, this week, Jessie tells her quit talking like that while giving her the "are you crazy" look.

7:02PM -- LMAO.... Ronnie comes into the green room where Kev and Lyd are laying down and tells them how he just found 3 quarters in the crack of his ass, they both laugh and say grose and Lyd tells him to go take a shower as Ronnie leaves the room and they laugh, Lyd says, his ass crack holds 75 cents.

Archived