7/17 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

8:49am BBT -- feeds back... Ronnie Laura and Jordan in downstairs bathroom and Ronnie telling him how noisy the cameras are in HOH how they follwed him around. Looks like Michelle and Casey are in LR, Jeff and Ronnie in SR changing batteries and Ronnie telling an uninterested Jeff how noisy the cameras are, how everytime he would almost be asleep the cameras would go "wrrr wrrr" (making a moving noise... lol) Jeff looking in fridge and Ronnie just looking around... neither really saying anything to each other, both leave without any food.... Ronnie walks thru LR and I hear Casey saying "more money, more problems"... michelle just smiles, she said something to Casey but couldn't hear.... and Casey makes the mistake of asking Ronnie how he slept last night and we got the same story again.

8:52am Russell now in BR and telling Laura about seeing a web by their door... general chit chat... Jordan comes out of Potty and gets in shower to change

8:55am BBT... We hear the angry voice "I said, it's time to get up for the day!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:58am bbt -- Ronnie and Russell in HOH and Ronnie is throwing Casey under the bus saying he is going around saying Casey is talking smack about him and telling Russell that he is going to put up Casey and Laura and then he is going to double back and tell Casey your the pawn but if you say any smack you'll be gone... and he tells Russell that he should back off and act like your not saying anything cuz I'm HOH and Russell says I'm not act like I'm kissing your ass, I mean everyone knows I hate you (laughs) Ronnie says no just dont be as vocal cuz I want them to think I'm back dooring you, so just keep it to a minimum and act like your sweating it... Russell says so our plan is still you me and jes right, ron says yes... and russell says ok you have proved yourself so i believe you, i believed you in the beginning, but in the middle i didn't because of when you said you didn't come out of the storage room and I saw you... now i do, it's just hard with all the lies and stuff going on around here but I believe you now... ron says i understand.... ronnie says his whole plan with the laura/casey thing by putting them up is so that i will have an easy explanation of why he put them up, cuz casey is the rat and how he is gonna tell casey that this is just a test for you and your a pawn and if you don't act right you'll be going... ron thinks its better if laura goes cuz she would be a better endurance competitor.... (is ronnie going to backdoor russell? hmmm?) and at 9:02amBBT we get WBRB

9:15am BBT - feed back ... F1 is Lyd and Rus washing dishes, while Casey sits at table... and I guess I mis heard what Rus said to Laura in the bathroom, he just asked Lydia if it was her that left the empty condom wrapper by the door... Lydia said no, I don't know what your talking about... Lyd says I wonder who he's gonna put up, Rus says I really don't know... Casey just sitting there eating his breakfast... Rus brings up about the condom wrapper again and Lyd says I don't know but that is funny as shit and then says "who you getting down with rus?" he says I was asleep.

9:19am BBT -- Casey is called to the DR.... Lydia just ran into the Green room and got under the blanket with Jessie and I heard... "I told him it wasn't me so you have to stick to that, got it"... Jessie said "uh huh" and she runs out

I have seen everyone but chima up around and in bathroom getting ready, Jessie is lying in the green room with a blanket over his head.. Somone is in the shower but they are not showing who.

9:24am BBT - weird... Ronnie and Michelle were wandering around looking for everyone... then I see Ronnie go back upstairs while Russell and Kev in Kitchen talking, I hear Russell tell Kev, "he shouldn't be walking around like he's the biggest cock, cuz you only got that for one week, there is always next week... I see Jeff go upstairs and lay on the couch by the the HOH door... Russell and Kev make some comments about it but feeds are too late to hear it... looks like laura and Jordan are up there too.... laura says to ron give us the bad news and tell ronnie to put the kitchen on the screen.....

Ronnie has the floor and says, I have a question to ask, Casey is in the DR and I'll ask him later... since day one has anyone in this room said anything about ronnie is smart and too smart in this game and we want him out... jordan says ronnie we have always defended you, i have been talking with you since day one, laura says i told you what they told me, jeff says i have never said anything about you and if anyone says my name out of their mouth, you bring me right up here and ill confront the, jeff says i know your friends with those rat fucks down there and i don't give a fuck what you do, and i don't give a fuck about those rat fucks down there but if if any of those fucks say my name out of their fucking mouths ill come up and drop them from the fucking balcony down to the kitchen....

Ronnie says i just heard that Casey said he wanted me out because I'm smart... Jordan jumps to casey's defense and says that Casey has said that you and michelle are smart but he never said getting you out.... laura makes her point that she always had his back but if he is putting her up because of them.. ron said i'm not saying that.... laura says they make fun of you.. russell the most... bring him up here and ill confront him.... jordan saying how they cant say anything to them they all gang up on them.... ronnie says i want to backdoor russell, but i dont want him to play for veto... jeff says look its your decision ronnie and i don't care and as a person and i'm happy your hear and watch your ass with those snake rat fucks down there and they are drunk with power and every dog has his mother fuckin day, all i have is my word and my balls and i'm for myself and i'm fighting for myself....laura says think about it ronnie, who do you want in the jury house i mean come on ronnie, if its you and jessie at the end and they are in the jury house who the hell do you think they are gonna vote for.. ron says jessie.

Jeff just keeps saying watch out... i mean obviously you guys had something to talk about till 4am... ronnie tells them what he really wants to happen and i wish there was a school yard pick up and we could all change teams.... then he says i am practically convinced it was michelle, he says because chima came to him and asked him if he was voting him out, and he told chima that honestly he was thinking about keeping braden... jeff says i don't even care about that man its over with... jordan says i hope who ever it was is happy cuz now they think they have the power, laura says thats bullshit that they think that because we have been friends since the begining... ron says i wish i could put michelle up but i cant... jeff said well you cant so what are you going to do?? ronnnie says i don't know, i need to talk to casey first... jeff says i am not sticking up for casey but why do you think casey is after you and ronnie says that casey makes a bunch of commment (blah blah)... laura says fine your putting up casey who you putting up with him, ron says i dont know, maybe kevin and jeff says you want to get rid of kevin and ron says no i want to backdoor russell... jeff says i don't believe it but i guess i have to.... ronnie says if casey comes clean then things will change.... jeff says about what, ron says about denying talking crap about me when i heard him and jordan says casey did come clean last night with you, ron says i missed it.... laura says if you send all of us out they are gonna railroad you and you'll be stuck in the jury house... jeff says you need to know who is honest and who is fake ass and do what you need to do... jeff and laura both tell him they will pissed if one of them win and i hope you can win this thing, but none of them give two shit about anyone, they are riding they high horse and drunk with power.... jeff says its easy to be carefree when your on top, your true character comes out when your on the bottom and who is true.. those fuckers will never break me.

jeff says that someone put an empty condom wrapper under my bed to make it look like me and jordan did something.. jordan didnt sleep with me last night but its just the fact that thats how they are acting right now... he said he is ready to throw someone off the balcony that if he wasnt in this house he doesn't care about russell's rank he would knock his teeth thru the back of his head and rip his skin off his face... jeff says his time is short and he doesn't give a fuck.... jeff just volunteered to go up on the block to play for veto...

9:55am casey knocks on HOH door and is in on the meeting now and Ronnie asks him if he smacked talked about ronnie... casey says probably, i probably have with everone, it doesn't mean i dont like you man, i think if anyone says they haven't said anything about you they are lying... i think at times we all have negative feelings about each other, it doesn't mean i dont like you or we cant work together, i honestly am jelous with some of your qualities ronnie, i dont' have the ability to get close to people like you. ronnie says here is the things, it told myself that i would not play this personally, that i would only be strategic but they seem to be colliding... casey says look man, i haven't said anything like your buddy russell, ron says he's not my buddy, casey said i don't mean it that way, i am just saying i have never been rude like him.... ronnie says he really wants to back door russell... now they are telling ronnie how if he does that he has to put one of them up, cuz if one of them are up they will go home.... casey says if one of us gets put up we are going home. jeff gets pissed again saying why everyone thinks that russell is so great at the competitions, i mean put me and him in that bathroom and see who comes out.... now they are trying to tell ronnie to put two of them up and tell them your backdooring one of us, then they will be happy.... casey says put up an athlete and either lydia or kev.. laura says then tell them that your back dooring jeff, that will get you off... jeff says why are you afraid of him, he cant touch you... casey says he can say whatever he wants, he cant hit you and then jeff says if i get a hint of that ill be there.... jordan says please don't use us for a back door ronnie, use them i am asking as a friend.... laura tries to explain to ronnie that they have the votes and tell them that i put two of you up so that you all can win the veto.

10:09am BBT - Casey left, he told ronnie before he left he said his peace and he thinks he should put up two athletes and let them sweat it out and fight.... in bathroom is lydia and kev and they ask casey to come in and lydia asks him if he is going to play for the team today, casey says why wouldnt i, lydia says are you gonna throw it and put us on slop, casey says why would i do that? she says i just want to make sure we are all on the same page, casey says why wouldnt we be.... nat walks in and lydia and kevin say good morning... chima comes in and casey says i bet your speach is all over the news... we get wbrb... they come back and kev is telling chima about the condom wrapper and not to say anything to russell about it, chima said how did it get there and kev says jeff probably threw it out and then russell saw it. ... I noticed on the other feed that Jeff left the HOH... kev saw him and wanted to see if the rest were out of their "nomination meeting".... Lydia now telling chima about how russell asked her about the condom wrapper and how she said i dont know, chima says how did it get in russells room? lydia says no it was by the door.....

Laura and Jordan still in HOH with Ronnie

(ill brb, have to go stretch my legs)

10:47am BBT -- ronnie gets called to DR..... before this: Lyd and Nat got their time with Ronnie in the HOH... they pretty much are fighting for Laura to be on the block... they talked about how she lied and turned on them and switched her vote.... Ronnie said they only person they all talked about when the other group was up there was russell.... nat said they didnt metion any other names? ronnie said nope, just russell

in the red room jeff/jordan are lying together and laura in her bed eating food, laura says this sucks i am having to eat my oatmeal in my bed, jeff said, i had to eat my food in the LR like a loser... Jessie walks in and they change the subject to football....

10:51am bbt -- at the round table lyd telling russell how they other group wants him up... russell starts acting like a jerk and starts yelling "what, what bitches, if you want to go oafter me then what?"... jessie rubbing icyhot on nats shoulder, all feeds on them but they are whispering so low i cannot hear them, but you can hear russell getting loud in the kitchen... all feeds on nat and jessie and talking about her shoulder... then jessie starts whispering again ad i cannot hear him, he is rolling his eyes (sorry, i have the volume all the way up and cannot hear anything )

about 11:01am we got WBRB.... at 11:10am feeds back.. rus, jes and nat in LR talking about it being warmer outside, Nat hollering when Jess rubs her shoulder ... ron, lyd, chima, kev in bathroom getting ready, not much talk and at 11:11am we get WBRB

11:14am BBT - Ronnie in red room with laura, jeff, jordan and he was telling jeff who put the condom under his bed, then someone yells to ronnie can i have some of your trix's cereal and ronnie says sure but i don't have trix -- ronnie says i just keep thinking what michelle would say, laura says what did she say, ronnie says i mean my wife, jeff says she believes in you, just believe in yourself, jeff says i believe in, laura and jordan agree then jeff jokes by singing "i believe that ronnie is the future" (lol).

..meanwhile in the bathroom, lyd and rus are wrestling around and joking around now they are playing where russell puts his hands up and lyd puts her hand over trying to slap his.... everyone is in there, jes, rus, kev, chima all watching and laughing about it.

back in red room casey shows up and jordan says now i know why they do all the physc and mental and stress test cuz people go crazy in this house.... casey, jeff, jordan, laura all joking about what they are gonna do when they go home this week..... ronnie comes in and is getting a little emotional and jeff tells him as a friend if your feeling threatened just come get me, its no bullshit, dont feel like that in this house, fuck this house i got your back you just come get me even if its in the middle of the night i will come and back you up, casey says if you do this your gonna get dirty looks and some stuff said, its part of the game..... ronnie says i just keep trying to not get personal and think back to high school when i got bullied and my wife and what she would think (choking up)... laura says dont cry and jordan just keep telling him to do what he wants and needs to do.... ronnie goes walking around and tells the group in the bathroom and tells them that the game is coming soon and they do a little game talk about how laura and jeff said something about ronnie.

back in the red room, with michelle, casey, jordan, laura, jeff talking about ronnie and just saying they all need to be ready for whatever he does... jeff says whatever, lets put the gloves on and lets dance and says he has a shirt that says lets dance... casey goes back into pool room and laughs... michelle asks if he has a lady gaga shirt and he says no but i like that song.... back in bathroom chima says she wants to see laura and jordan in the steel room, ronnie says chima wants to kick them while they are down (side note: ronnie talking crap with the bullies like he is one when with them, then gets all choked up and emotional with the other side saying the bullies scare me.. I see an emmy in his future)

11:33am bbt -- WBRB for a few seconds... Ronnie back in red room and michelle asks if he fed his fishies and ron jumps up and so does Michelle to go feed them, and Michelle makes a joke you'll be the first person to have dead fish.

Casey standing in doorway of pool room and Laura makes some comment about not celebrating with the peanut gallery.... Jeff says he is expecting the worst and hoping for the best... Nat and Jessie come in and lay down in the red room, Casey goes back into the pool room, Chima went into the steel room... Jeff, Jordan and Laura silent (f 1/2) Ronnie laying in bathroom and chatting with Russell. Russell telling Ronnie about working out, and asked Ronnie how much he worked out at home, Ronnie said i never did and had no one to teach me. Russell is shocked and says why didn't you get a trainer? Ronnie says there is none where i live. Russell says there are good places in Ohio.... Michelle has made her way into the red room and laid down on one of the beds.... Jessie and Nat just talking up a storm about nothing.... Chima comes out of steel room and Jessie and Nat invite her to come lay down with them, she refuses but sits on the edge of the bed and chit-chats... Casey leaves the pool room and heads into the kitchen... Ronnie is back in HOH to lay down, leaving Russ to floss alone

11:42am bbt --- jessie, nat, chima, michelle in red room talking about how chimas birthday is coming up and how she wants red velvet cup cakes and jessie saying your not gonna get it there is a reason why we made a birthday cake out of cookie dough.... jordan gets up and leaves room then all feeds go to ronnie laying in bed at 11:43 we hear "ronnie please go to the diary room"... ronnie says of course and jumps up to put his shoes, mic and hat on... all feeds on ronnie walking out and you hear casey say lets go buddy, host with the most, the man with a plan..... feeds switch to bathroom with chima and rus and chima saying he throws everything for you guys, rus says he is worthless, chima says if i win HOH next week he is gone... rus says he was on a soap and got kicked off (jeff?).. then feeds switch to kitchen with Jeff saying he hopes its a running game, casey says then i'm walking the bitch, jeff says your willing to go on slop for a week? they laugh.

( i have to run my son to work... bbl)

ok just saw at 11:48am WBRB (FOTH)

4:08pm bbt - feeds back

Jordan and Laura crying and talking with Jeff, in steel room. Jeff said I hope that rat is happy with his choices... Jeff then starts talking about the game... he got them laughing when he said "I already looked like an idiot, I didn't want to look like a superficial idiot."

Ronnie in HOH with Jessie and Nat, all I heard was Jessie saying please think about it dude... and we get Triva at 4:11

4:09 pm BBT

Jordan is crying hard and so is Laura. Laura says "We are just being railroaded"... Jeff is like it is going to be OK. Looks like wussie Ronnie just proved to be the pansy he looks like!

We are back, Laura is crying so hard.

laura''we have been railroaded''

jeff''be stronger than them''

Laura looking into the camera''i have never cried so much in my life''

jeff' stop looking at the camera when you talk. its annoying.

foth

4:13PM BBT -- rus in HOH with Jes and Ron and saying Casey trying to defend himself by saying I won I pick what I want, I won... rus says we don't trust him anyhow. Ronnie now telling them that Jeff and Laura are going up and that Jeff volunteered... Jes and Rus said really?? Jessie said I've never heard anyone volunteer to go up on the block, that just shows how dumb he is, what is he here for then? rus says just to be on tv, jessie said really? rus says i think so..... Ronnie gets called to DR, jes and rus stay in HOH... Jessie tells him that ronnie said they all want him (russell) gone.... rus said casey fucking betrayed me, jessie said calm down it doesn't matter, laura is the leader, they look at her as the leader, they just trust casey... jessie said but it's not gonna happen, he is not gonna put you up so just be very calm... They both are watching the screen in HOH.. put it on round table and says who is that and walks up to screen "oh its michelle and all of them.. fuck that I'm eating.

4:17 we get WBRB again

4:09 pm BBT

Jordan is crying hard and so is Laura. Laura says "We are just being railroaded"... Jeff is like it is going to be OK. Looks like wussie Ronnie just proved to be the pansy he looks like!

(tell us how you really feel!! lol)

4:38 pm BBT

Chima is being a loud ass again, fighting about the bed, Nat feeding it on. Chima playing the victim and saying I could say that he was threatening, and poof... double eviction. Chima has one heck of a foul mouth. Natalie keeps saying "Whoever sleeps ion here better know that we are staying up all night, know that.

5:55 PM BBT Ronnie is in the steel room with Jordan and Laura. Jordan is laying down and Laura is folding clothes. They wonder when the ceremony will be. Laura tells Ronnie that he needs to make the best the decision for him. She says she will fight for the POV if she has to. Ronnie mentions that he can't even go to the HOH room to talk because of everyone (Russell, Natalie, Chima, Kevin) up there playing chess. "It's like they know we're talking." Ronnie mentions his wife's letter particularly the two lines "never let your success get to your head, never let defeat bring you down". Jordan is very down and predicts that she is going home right after Jeff does. Ronnie says his good byes and heads into the kitchen.

Meanwhile R/N/C/K are sitting at the chess table. There is a lot of whispering which can't be heard over the commotion coming from the kitchen. (They look to me like cats waiting patiently for the prey-Ronnie to come to the HOH so they can pounce again-Goldylucks)

(sorry folks just got on)

Ronnie and Michelle were in HOH talking he did not tell her who he was putting up, just that he was putting up emotional people.

5:51PM BBT... Jessie called to DR and then WBRB

come back and Ronnie in steel room checking on Jordan and Laura, Michelle confirmed earlier that they both were on slop... Jordan telling Ronnie that she doesn't want to be there anymore, that she just barely held up signs she just wanted to go inside, that people are just mean, Ronnie says well it doesn't have to be mean, Michelle walks in and says I made food and then realized they were both on slop and apologized... Laura said that's ok I think I did that to you, but thanks for offering. Ronnie tells Jordan to remember what he wife wrote in his letter... Ronnie says don't let it get to you... Laura says she has been trying to tell Jordan don't let them see you give up, keep fighting... Laura says I am not stop fighting but if I go I go, they talk about how when they see Julie and how beautiful she is and more so now that she is pregnant..... Jordan says she doesn't care anymore.... Ronnie tells them he is still bouncing around ideas, and that he hopes he doesn't regret his choice... Laura says I am telling this cuz I like you, but if you pick me that's ok, its what you think is best for you, I'll play my ass off for veto, I hope its not me but I'll respect your decision.... Ronnie then complains that he fells like he cant talk in the HOH because they are camped outside playing chess... they bitch about Chima saying to Casey during the game, do you want to go home?? Laura gets in again to not worry about his decision just do what is right for you and your family - Ronnie says they can come up and read his letter from his wife anytime and he volunteered to help them make slop, Laura said michelle told them she would help too, ronnie leaves .... Jeff laying down in his bed in red room (guess he isn't giving it up for chima..lol)

6:00pm bbt - Laura and Jordan in kitchen and Ronnie shows them the sheet to tell them how to make slop and what they can put in it.

Michelle, Casey and Ronnie eating something Michelle made for dinner... Rus, Nat, Kev, chima by chess board, rus and nat playing chess; chima/kev taking a nap -- Jessie in DR and I have no idea where Lydia is, have not seen her since feeds came on.

(be back later)

6:05 pm BBT Casey comments about where he will get to watch the MOVIE he won during the have/have not comp., Ronnie tells him the HoH room most likely, Casey says maybe Ronnie will be able to watch it with him than, Ronnie says he doesn't think so.

6:10 PM BBT Michelle asks Ronnie to make something (unknown) if the sweet condensed milk has been stocked in the storage room. Ronnie goes to look but then changes his mind when he notices Jordan in the kitchen eating slop. He says "Nope, not now, Jordan can't have any. I'll wait until everyone can have some" Ronnie decides he wants to take a nap before nominations.

Michelle has just informed Laura and Jordan that they can have salsa and pickles with the slop. Jordan is very excited about the pickles. Laura and Jordan both grab one. Michelle is teaching them how to mix water and milk to the protein shakes for a less calorie slop alternative.

6:15 PM BBT All is pretty quiet (like the calm before a storm-Goldylucks) just more slop survival 101 from Michelle. Jordan is taking it all in and is being a real sport about it. She is on her third pickle.

I could be mistaken but I think the nomination ceremony will be a while. They appear to be in ID LD because of the clean up from the earlier have/have not comp.

Archived